The Metal Compilopedia – Now w/ PICTURES

Discussions and comments on The Corroseum website, its articles, features and reviews.
bigfootkit

Re: The Metal Compilopedia – Now w/ PICTURES

Post#316 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:03 am

Nice job DaN, the overhaul's certainly made it far more appealing to the eye.
Also, being able to easily access those 'Collectable labels & special selections' categories will make navigation far easier.
As set in my ways and resistant to change as i am, your new tweaks have greatly improved the compilopedia, (as if i didn't already spend waaay too much time poring over it!).
I cannot, I shall not, I will not obey.
Avenger wrote : I'm not a copyright office nor a judicial entity.

Zanker

Post#317 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:59 am

Yes! Love the pictures added. It's more fun and more appealing then just a link. It's like digging in some recordcrates now and let the cover attract you so see what's on the back.

DaN
Administructor

Post#318 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:43 am

Glad you liked too. When fiddling with this I also realised it's that time of the decade where I'll need to do another update to the design of the whole page, but more on that later & elsewhere...

Avenger

Post#319 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:10 am

The images and search filter definitely make it easier to navigate if looking for a specific item. Although I would have preferred a hybrid with images while still in an alphabetical list when searching for something new rather then a giant wall of pictures.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"

stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

Return to “Worship Me Or Die”