Recent Metal Finds

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
User avatar
xr2m
Posts: 233

Post#136 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:23 am

Just scored a copy of Crush - "Kingdom of the Kings" off of eBay. Can't wait until it gets here!

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6608
Contact:

Post#137 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:44 pm

Just scored a copy of Crush - "Kingdom of the Kings" from a local dealer. Fucking finally! :D
+
KERN - ..od narozeni LP (better than expected)
CENTRURIAS - ninja LP (a Brazilian must-have)
ANGELES DEL INFIERNO - pacto con el diablo LP
DOOMSWORD - let battle commence CD (so which one is their best? loved this one!)
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
Levi
Posts: 355

Post#138 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:17 pm

DaN wrote: DOOMSWORD - let battle commence CD (so which one is their best? loved this one!)
I like Resound the Horn (2002) more than this one. Better vocals imo. He manages to sing somehow different on those two records. Some say their debut is even better, haven't heard that one yet.

roihlem
Posts: 814

Post#139 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:11 pm

Legend - From The Fjords LP (repress) 35€
Marquis De Sade - same LP (HHR bootleg) 17€
Rhapsody - Eternal Glory Demo for 15€

User avatar
xr2m
Posts: 233

Post#140 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:48 pm

DaN wrote:Just scored a copy of Crush - "Kingdom of the Kings" from a local dealer. Fucking finally! :D
+
KERN - ..od narozeni LP (better than expected)
CENTRURIAS - ninja LP (a Brazilian must-have)
ANGELES DEL INFIERNO - pacto con el diablo LP
DOOMSWORD - let battle commence CD (so which one is their best? loved this one!)
Dan, does your Crush LP have an insert? I just got mine in the mail today and it doesn't have one. I'm not sure if it's supposed to have one or not.

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6608
Contact:

Post#141 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:01 am

xr2m wrote:
DaN wrote:Just scored a copy of Crush - "Kingdom of the Kings" from a local dealer. Fucking finally! :D
+
KERN - ..od narozeni LP (better than expected)
CENTRURIAS - ninja LP (a Brazilian must-have)
ANGELES DEL INFIERNO - pacto con el diablo LP
DOOMSWORD - let battle commence CD (so which one is their best? loved this one!)
Dan, does your Crush LP have an insert? I just got mine in the mail today and it doesn't have one. I'm not sure if it's supposed to have one or not.
Yup, it has a lyric sheet. Need a scan?
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
ancient tyranny
Posts: 163

Post#142 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:28 pm

Maybe not the most rare stuff but anyway:

V.A. - Ultra Metal II LP (Dai, Krabathor etc. didn´t even know this existed)
Medieval - Reign Of Terror MLP 8 Euro

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6608
Contact:

Post#143 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:11 pm

ancient tyranny wrote:V.A. - Ultra Metal II LP (Dai, Krabathor etc. didn´t even know this existed)
News to me too. What other band were featured?
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
ancient tyranny
Posts: 163

Post#144 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:24 pm

DaN wrote:
ancient tyranny wrote:V.A. - Ultra Metal II LP (Dai, Krabathor etc. didn´t even know this existed)
News to me too. What other band were featured?
When even you don´t know about it, it must indeed be extremly rare :)

Here is a pic of the cover (sorry for the bad quality):
Image

And the complete Tracklist:

Krabathor - Preparing Your End
Tortura - Terror Of Night
Tortura - Torture
Chirurgia - Jazz Club Tonight
Chirurgia - Funeral of My Dream
Dark - Deadly Koitus
Dark - Father Font-A-Mort
Asmodeus - Tenkrát na Západe
Asmodeus - Muka existence
Dai - Monk
Dai - Drink Black Water

User avatar
xr2m
Posts: 233

Post#145 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:55 pm

DaN wrote:
xr2m wrote:
DaN wrote:Just scored a copy of Crush - "Kingdom of the Kings" from a local dealer. Fucking finally! :D
+
KERN - ..od narozeni LP (better than expected)
CENTRURIAS - ninja LP (a Brazilian must-have)
ANGELES DEL INFIERNO - pacto con el diablo LP
DOOMSWORD - let battle commence CD (so which one is their best? loved this one!)
Dan, does your Crush LP have an insert? I just got mine in the mail today and it doesn't have one. I'm not sure if it's supposed to have one or not.
Yup, it has a lyric sheet. Need a scan?
That would be awesome if you could provide a scan of the insert; thanks! I hate when I get a LP and someone's lost the insert. :(

roihlem
Posts: 814

Post#146 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:11 pm

Ekhymosis - Desde Arriba es Diferente 7" for 3,50€ !!! One of my BEST finds ever!!!

Blasfemia - Guerra Total MLP 40€

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6608
Contact:

Post#147 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:22 am

roihlem wrote:Ekhymosis - Desde Arriba es Diferente 7" for 3,50€ !!! One of my BEST finds ever!!!
That debut MLP was fucking boring Americanized Bay-Area boredom, but I'm still curious about this one. Could you rip and upload it?
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
sovdat
Posts: 2609
Contact:

Post#148 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:57 pm

Graven Image - People in Hell Still Want Ice Water
Intruder - A Higher Form of Killing (ltd. 1000 copies)

User avatar
The Sentinel
Posts: 3517

Post#149 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:27 pm

went to a local fair:

Metal massacre VII
Bathory: Hammerheart, gatefold
Manilla Road: Mystification picture LP
Long Live The Loud !!!

humus
Posts: 1465
Contact:

Post#150 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:15 pm

Old metalheads getting rid of their collections are still the best finds:
Enslaved - Hordanes land 12"
Poison - Into the abyss 12" (now with the insert)
Sarcofago/Necrovore demo's bootleg pictureLP
Pentagram (Chile) - Compilation LP
Abhorer/Necrophile LP

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests