Recent Metal finds (2010 edition)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
User avatar
msp
Posts: 1210

Post#121 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:55 am

Khnud wrote:
msp wrote:Cold Mourning - Lower Than Low CD
Cold Mourning / While Heaven Wept split 7"
Been looking for these for a long time, congratulations!
Got lucky I guess. The Cd popped up on Ebay with buy it now so I nabbed it quick and the split 7" was for sale on GEMM FOR $19.99
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...

User avatar
Korgüll
Posts: 1973

Post#122 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:26 pm

SideShow wrote:Boixos Nois - Boixos Nois (NoLabel)
Darklin Reach - Where Evil Dwells (Progressive)
Death Squad - Driving Blind (Ever Rat)
Denial - Antichrist President (Colossal)
Exodus - Pleasures Of The Flesh (Combat)
Exodus - Fabulous Disaster (Combat)
Exodus - Impact Is Imminent (Capitol)
Forbidden - Forbidden Evil (Combat)
Heathen - Victims Of Deception (RoadRacer)
Krakkbrain - Innercut (Self-release)
Kreator - Coma Of Souls (Epic / Noise)
Sepultura - Schizophrenia (R/C)
Sepultura - Arise (Roadrunner)
Seventh Angel - The Torment (Edge)
Are you buying back all that stuff you sold before you left the States?
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?

User avatar
Khnud
Posts: 2327

Post#123 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:47 pm

msp wrote:The Cd popped up on Ebay with buy it now so I nabbed it quick and the split 7" was for sale on GEMM FOR $19.99
Haha, just typical. "Buy it Now" items are fluke only, as they normally get sold before ebay responds to my search list. If the price is good, that is.

User avatar
sovdat
Posts: 2603
Contact:

Post#124 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Is that Death Squad the one from ebay for $5 - shipping to USA only? :D

Today:
Annathema - s/t + Empire of Noise CD reissues
Aftermath - Don't Cheer Me Up (Moshroom 1988) - again

Jens
Posts: 41

Post#125 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Khnud wrote:
msp wrote:Cold Mourning - Lower Than Low CD
Cold Mourning / While Heaven Wept split 7"
Been looking for these for a long time, congratulations!
Got my Lower Than Low of ebay too, a few months ago. It was anxious until it arrived, and then I was embarrassed I got it so cheap.

User avatar
gauze
Posts: 72

Post#126 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:18 am

Jurassic Jade-Live at Explosion 8" flexi (cracked on "label" but doesn't effect play)
the future language

User avatar
SideShow
Posts: 374
Contact:

Post#127 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:52 am

Korgüll wrote:
SideShow wrote:Boixos Nois - Boixos Nois (NoLabel)
Darklin Reach - Where Evil Dwells (Progressive)
Death Squad - Driving Blind (Ever Rat)
Denial - Antichrist President (Colossal)
Exodus - Pleasures Of The Flesh (Combat)
Exodus - Fabulous Disaster (Combat)
Exodus - Impact Is Imminent (Capitol)
Forbidden - Forbidden Evil (Combat)
Heathen - Victims Of Deception (RoadRacer)
Krakkbrain - Innercut (Self-release)
Kreator - Coma Of Souls (Epic / Noise)
Sepultura - Schizophrenia (R/C)
Sepultura - Arise (Roadrunner)
Seventh Angel - The Torment (Edge)
Are you buying back all that stuff you sold before you left the States?
Pretty much. Needed to pay some shit off back home, and then finance the move. Didn't WANT to sell my collection, but was kinda in a position where I had to...
sovdat wrote:Is that Death Squad the one from ebay for $5 - shipping to USA only?
Damn skippy it was! :D

User avatar
Khnud
Posts: 2327

Post#128 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:28 am

Speaking about fluke and "buy it now":

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT

:D

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6444
Contact:

Post#129 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Khnud wrote:Speaking about fluke and "buy it now":

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT

:D
Wow, completely new to me. Let us know what it's like once you've given it a spin.
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

Lindell
Posts: 96

Post#130 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Paul Chain - Detaching from Satan LP 15 EURO, local record shop
8)
The way! (The way!)
The way! (The way!)
The way your soul must go! (Must go!)

User avatar
GJ
Posts: 2254
Contact:

Post#131 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Took a walk after lunch and found this in a flea market, seems to be a band from Härnösand and probably not very metal (it's from 1989 - a musically ugly year). Didn't find any info about it on the net (except for some russian stuff - where the picture is from, mine hasn't got the price tag mark). I probably won't like it so if you're pervertedly into scandinavian poser stuff you make me an offer haha! Otherwise I just put it in the archive...

Image

User avatar
Trigger
Posts: 855

Post#132 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Expecting Explosion Metalica Mexican compilation LP to arrive...
Never trust the Goblin King....

User avatar
sovdat
Posts: 2603
Contact:

Post#133 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Su Ta Gar - 1987-89 CD (demo compilation with material which is on par, if not better than Jaiotze Basatia :shock: )

User avatar
The Knell
Posts: 4308

Post#134 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:19 pm

sovdat wrote:Su Ta Gar - 1987-89 CD (demo compilation with material which is on par, if not better than Jaiotze Basatia :shock: )
never knew it exists. upload plox :D?

I got today Sarcofago INRI LP

User avatar
sovdat
Posts: 2603
Contact:

Post#135 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Available for 5€ from their homepage, it was released back in 1999! I can provide an upload, but not within 1 week or maybe more ...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests