Recent Metal Finds

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
User avatar
Dirty Rocker
Posts: 1584

Post#3166 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Highbrow - Rock On 7''
Mindless - Heaven will Know 7''
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL

User avatar
The Erlking
Posts: 2025

Post#3167 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:17 pm

Death SS - In Death Of Steve Sylvester (picture disc by horror records)
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance

User avatar
gauze
Posts: 72

Post#3168 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:38 pm

Dum Dum Bullet-Emmene Moi en Enfer/Rock Revolution 45
the future language

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6520
Contact:

Post#3169 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:42 pm

gauze wrote:Dum Dum Bullet-Emmene Moi en Enfer/Rock Revolution 45
Sweet. Great band and a gaping hole in my own collection :(
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
Satan is Our Pal
Posts: 685
Contact:

Post#3170 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:44 pm

The Metal Collection Vol 1 - v/a - Ebony Records.

Getting closer.

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6520
Contact:

Post#3171 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:45 pm

Satan is Our Pal wrote:The Metal Collection Vol 1 - v/a - Ebony Records.

Getting closer.
Shut up and find another copy already.
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
Satan is Our Pal
Posts: 685
Contact:

Post#3172 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:49 pm

DaN wrote:
Satan is Our Pal wrote:The Metal Collection Vol 1 - v/a - Ebony Records.

Getting closer.
Shut up and find another copy already.
This was a tough baby to track down, I only need 4 records to complete the Ebony label. I'm a sad bastard. :lol:

I have a a couple of vol 2 spare if anyone would like to trade it for vol 3?

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6520
Contact:

Post#3173 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Satan is Our Pal wrote:
DaN wrote:
Satan is Our Pal wrote:The Metal Collection Vol 1 - v/a - Ebony Records.

Getting closer.
Shut up and find another copy already.
This was a tough baby to track down, I only need 4 records to complete the Ebony label. I'm a sad bastard. :lol:

I have a a couple of vol 2 spare if anyone would like to trade it for vol 3?
Would a scratchy TORTURE 7" be of interest to ye? Apart from the scratchiness I'd say the music is really mediocre too, but knowing ye nwobhm-collector-ilk that shouldn't be an issue to ye at all I'm sure.

Being somewhat more serious, ever heard of this supposed SCF single mentioned here?: http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/view ... &start=255
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
Satan is Our Pal
Posts: 685
Contact:

Post#3174 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:17 pm

DaN wrote:Would a scratchy TORTURE 7" be of interest to ye? Apart from the scratchiness I'd say the music is really mediocre too, but knowing ye nwobhm-collector-ilk that shouldn't be an issue to ye at all I'm sure.

Being somewhat more serious, ever heard of this supposed SCF single mentioned here?: http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/view ... &start=255
It would, but I have a rather nice copy of that Torture 45, I'm just too fast for you Dan.

I've emailed Sterling about this record and participating in the documentary I'm going to produce on the Ebony label, but I've heard nothing thus far. A few bands mention that Gary Johnson did press up a few white label pressings to test the market with a view to releasing the record if the response was good.

Judging by the utter shite that was released on the label, I find this hard to believe and don't know of one person that has seen a unreleased test pressing. I have a couple of white label vinyls, but they're far from interesting to be honest.

User avatar
gauze
Posts: 72

Post#3175 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:03 am

DaN wrote:
gauze wrote:Dum Dum Bullet-Emmene Moi en Enfer/Rock Revolution 45
Sweet. Great band and a gaping hole in my own collection :(
my metal collection is, honestly, pathetic.
I bid on this randomly on ebay ($25) after a dude in my band burned me a CD of the LP.
the future language

User avatar
peterott
Posts: 387
Contact:

Post#3176 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:54 am

Overdeth (Swe) - King Arthurs Final Battle CD

I think I have found the Swedish version of A.O.K. (see Dan's Metal Enterprises discography).

User avatar
The Knell
Posts: 4308

Post#3177 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:42 pm

peterott wrote:Overdeth (Swe) - King Arthurs Final Battle CD

I think I have found the Swedish version of A.O.K. (see Dan's Metal Enterprises discography).
fuck this is a retarded CD. I hate it!
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well

User avatar
Sir.Ungol
Posts: 122

Post#3178 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Some metalic easter eggs!

Image


Image

User avatar
doomedplanet
Posts: 2030

Post#3179 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:20 pm

What is on that Double up lp? I love the Virgin tracks on the 4 fab freaks comp!
Sir.Ungol wrote:Some metalic easter eggs!

Image


Image

User avatar
Sir.Ungol
Posts: 122

Post#3180 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:48 am

oh yeh! virgin is killer!
on the double up are some great song from blackbird,fairy tales and metal axe.the best is the killer version from blizzard´s fading away!!!so much better than on of them mlp!!!
doomedplanet wrote:What is on that Double up lp? I love the Virgin tracks on the 4 fab freaks comp!
Sir.Ungol wrote:Some metalic easter eggs!

Image


Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron