CULT OF THE UNDERDOG Podcast : Episode 13 Now Available!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
bigfootkit

Re: CULT OF THE UNDERDOG Podcast : Episode 13 Now Available!

Post by bigfootkit »

Keir wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:53 pm
bigfootkit wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:25 amI did think the Toyz & Tarot Sutra tracks would get spotted because those comps are known quantities, but taking them out of that familiar context seemed to allow them to slip under peoples radars.
I'm disappointed that I missed those 2. Overall an enjoyable listen and thank you for reminding me to listen to Heat again. Such a great album.
Taking those songs out of their original surroundings & putting them in a different compilation seems to have camouflaged them to some extent so don't be too disappointed you didn't spot them. You were in good company in that respect.
Always felt that Tarot Sutra track got overshadowed somewhat on 'Metallic Storm' so i hope i gave it another chance to shine. Wish they'd left us more material to enjoy.
Glad to hear COTU inspired you to dig out 'Night Trouble' for a fresh listen. It's always nice when you get to rediscover something you already own, as i often find the 2nd time a record grabs you is when you get a proper feel for it without the accompanying 'thrill of the new' clouding the judgement.
I cannot, I shall not, I will not obey.
Avenger wrote : I'm not a copyright office nor a judicial entity.