VARVAR

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Stormspell

VARVAR

Post by Stormspell »

I've managed to license a limited CD pressing limited to 300 copies of the mega-arcane Christian-Orthodox metal album "The Bestial Abyss Will Kill You" by VARVAR.

It is licensed through the Russian label that is doing the domestic release, and as such I'm not able to get the detailed band story I'd have loved to, but regardless, there will be a decent booklet with info, archive photos, and lyrics, all translated to English.

The audio is remastered from the original master tapes, and sounds really good. It was recorded in Petersbourg Recording Studio, founded by Juri Morozov, and in-house studio for Melodia Records. Probably the best studio back in 1993 in Russia, and it shows on the recording quality.

"The Bestial Abyss Will Kill You" was actually the very last LP pressed by Melodia Records in 1994 before the label folded. Limited to 500 copies. It is not known how many actually went into distribution, but nowadays it is practically impossible to find even in Russia.

Khnud

Re: VARVAR

Post by Khnud »

Sweet! Will definitely get this (and a few others) once it's available.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight