STORMSPELL new releases

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Aditi5897

Re: STORMSPELL new releases

Post by Aditi5897 »

Hi Guys,
What are the latest releases from STORMSPELL, and are there any standout tracks or artists we should be keeping an eye on?
Porimita

Post by Porimita »

Stormspell wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:23 am Last but not least, Jim has started working on Psycho Scream demo compilation. Next month would be 1 year since Tim Aymar passed away R.I.P.
Jim's dedication to the Psycho Scream demo compilation is truly commendable. As we approach the one-year mark since Tim Aymar's passing, it's evident that his legacy continues to inspire passionate projects like this. aero whatsapp
malegys

Post by malegys »

Aditi5897 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:25 am Hi Guys,magic 8 ball
Excited to see the latest releases from STORMSPELL! Their dedication to unearthing and reissuing hidden gems from the realm of heavy metal is unparalleled. With each new release, they continue to enrich the metal community by preserving and celebrating its diverse history.
Shouldn't you be getting back to your call center?
"Do you like Wenom?"
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Not sure WTF is going on here, we are short on pictures of "famous white people" at the moment, so here are some news instead: we've finally gotten all materials for the DOFKA release. Should be out sometime next month. Exact relase date to be announced shorlty. A 2CD set with remastered "Toxic Wasteland" +3 bonuses on CD#1, and 19 demo/live/rehearsal bonus tracks from the same era on CD#2. Booklet with band story, credits, info, archive photos.

We are also working on SEA WOLF - The Terror from the Sea: Anthology (1981-1988) 2CD - a demo compilation of the Aussie heavy metal underground pioneers which shared stages during the 80s with the likes of Taramis, Tyruss (Hobb's Angel of Death), Nothing Sacred, Black Jack among others. A lot of previously unheard stuff on that massive anthology! A must for any die-hard fans of classic 80s heavy metal from Down Unda.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Stormspell wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:38 pm Not sure WTF is going on here
The forum is being trolled by ChatGPT (or similar) bots - and one way of detecting them is to ask them to post pictures of famous white people. If they respond with an image of Adolf Hitler, you know you're on the right track. :mrgreen:
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
ujr_metal

Post by ujr_metal »

Good news!
Any chance of rerelease the Fatal Violence CD/DVD as well?
Stormspell wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:50 am
This is a collection of previously unreleased tunes: live and rehearsal recordings plus several rarities to celebrate the memory of late Doug Trevisan.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

ujr_metal wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:26 pm Good news!
Any chance of rerelease the Fatal Violence CD/DVD as well?
It is ironic you are asking this, because since the end of 2022 I have been waiting on Dave Enlow to mix a song that was Doug's final recording for Fatal Violence, to be added as bonus on Fatal Violence CD re-release... As soon as he delivers it, it will happen. When/if it will be finished - your guess is as good as mine...
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Next batch of releases is in the works:

HIGHWAYS - Never Die CD - 3rd album by the international power metal brigade with members hailing from 4 different continents, and a brand-new female lead vocalist to boot! Melodic power metal for fans of early METAL CHURCH, VICIOUS RUMORS, LIZZY BORDEN, LEATHERWOLF, RUFFIANS, WARRIOR, and so on.

IDOL THRONE - A Clarion Call CD - sophomore album by the US Power Metal combo from Highland, Indiana. For fans of CRESCENT SHIELD, DESTINY'S END, JAG PANZER, HELSTAR, John Arch era FATES WARNING

DOFKA - Toxic Wasteland 2CD re-issue of the 1990 album, with massive second disc with 19 early demo bonuses, including the "Bow to Thee" demo from 1992 when the band was briefly renamed to 1369

SEA WOLF - The Terror from the Sea: Anthology (1981-1988) 2CD - a demo compilation of the Aussie heavy metal underground pioneers which shared stages during the 80s with the likes of Taramis, Tyruss (Hobb's Angel of Death), Nothing Sacred, Black Jack among others. A lot of previously unheard stuff on that massive anthology! A must for any die-hard fans of classic 80s heavy metal from Down Unda.

MILITIA - Fiend of Misery CD - A limited re-release of the 1989-1990 Demo compilation of the San Francisco's Bay Area power-thrash combo. Originally released in 2010 and long time out of print, now with 3 bonus tracks (two early demo versions, and one previously unreleased track)

LS-6 - Subconscious Endeavor (Demo 1988) CD - Matt Ulricksen's first band, before he joined MILITIA. The band was originally known as UNITED, formed in early 1988 and disbanding before the year was over. A brief but memorable existence, during which a handful of explosive shows were played, and a 5-track demo recorded. Self-released on tapes and given away to whoever would have it. The band got-together in 2016 and there were plans for a full-length release, but sadly it never transpired. What you have here is the original Demo 1988 - a finest slab of USPM with soaring vocals for fans of AGENT STEEL, LIZZY BORDEN, CRIMSON GLORY

There are few more releases in the works (early stages), but undoubtful to make it in this batch.

Tentative release date expected to happen around the end of March. Exact date will be set as soon as possible.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

The SEA WOLF project is turning into a monumental task, with the folks digging up early 80's recordings in spades!

bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

Promise you'll include 'Fight Fire With Shit' on the anthology. :lol: That may be the best song title i've ever encountered.
I cannot, I shall not, I will not obey.
Avenger wrote : I'm not a copyright office nor a judicial entity.