Almost Thrash Metal Bands

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
sami78

Almost Thrash Metal Bands

Post by sami78 »

Hello Metalheads..

Can you please name me some Metal Bands that plays very close of Thrash Metal.. i mean some metal bands like Living Death, Iron Angel, Crossfire, Thrust... that plays those kind of very early Thrash years but not yet thrash.

thank You guys...
VictimeDelExil

Re: Almost Thrash Metal Bands

Post by VictimeDelExil »

Interesting idea for a thread, and while I've definitely listened to quite a few bands that fit your description, aside from the ones you listed I'm seriously drawing blanks on good recommendations. I'd say Мастер (Master) from Russia's first album (haven't heard the rest yet) would fit the bill quite nicely if you haven't already heard them.

sami78

Post by sami78 »

VictimeDelExil wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:18 am Interesting idea for a thread, and while I've definitely listened to quite a few bands that fit your description, aside from the ones you listed I'm seriously drawing blanks on good recommendations. I'd say Мастер (Master) from Russia's first album (haven't heard the rest yet) would fit the bill quite nicely if you haven't already heard them.

Thanks my friend.. i will appreciate the band.
Cheers :D
THRASHER BE

Post by THRASHER BE »

The obvious answer is this for me:

The less obvious answer:
sami78

Post by sami78 »

THRASHER BE wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:32 pm The obvious answer is this for me:

The less obvious answer:
awesome.. great bands. i will check these bands!