Abyss Festival, 4-5 Nov, Gothenburg

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
DaN
Administructor

Abyss Festival, 4-5 Nov, Gothenburg

Post by DaN »

Missing the 2019 edition was a major blunder on my part, so this year I'm not gonna repeat the mistake...

the-abyss-festival-poster-2022-11-4-and-5-774x1080.jpg
the-abyss-festival-poster-2022-11-4-and-5-774x1080.jpg (293.23 KiB) Viewed 3469 times

Who else? At least by Swedish standards that's a pretty sweet line-up. An imaginary Hellhammer-gig would be on any olde headbanger's bucket list, but finally catching the mighty FLAMES live is the Special One for me...
Aiden

Re: Abyss Festival, 4-5 Nov, Gothenburg

Post by Aiden »

I'm heading over. I've never been to Sweden before so this was an opportunity I couldn't pass up. I haven't seen Nifelheim in a long time so I can't wait for that. It's mainly about Hellhammer though.

If anyone has any recommendations of things to see in Gothenburg then please let me know.
Zombie Dance

Post by Zombie Dance »

Thinking of going, You can never go wrong with Nifelheim & Mortuary Drape live, Watain as a headliner is perfect so you can leave early on Sunday :D
Curious about Hellhammer, Whiplash, Dark Quarterer and Flames indeed.
Could be worth the trip, I just hope the tickets don't sell out before I make my decision (which will be based on work schedules...).
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

On ye olde train and should arrive in GBG by 13.30 - stoked for Steel!