BIBLE BLACK - "The Complete Recordings 1981-1983"

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
bigfootkit

BIBLE BLACK - "The Complete Recordings 1981-1983"

Post by bigfootkit »

BIBLE BLACK "The Complete Recordings 1981-1983" Released April 14th via Louder Than Loud Records

Bible Black are one of the best kept secrets of the US Metal scene from the early 80's, their album "The Complete Recordings 1981-1983" will be released on April 14th 2022 via Louder Than Loud Records.

1 Gone
2 Metal Man
3 Back to Back
4 Down on the World
5 Ain't No Crime
6 Fighting the Wind
7 Back Door
8 Paint It Black
9 Fires of Old
10 You Got Me Where You Want Me
11 Deceiver
12 Midnight Dancer
13 Gone (Jeff Fenholt Vocals)
14 Metal Man (Jeff Fenholt Vocals)

Bible Black was an East Coast American band formed by former ELF/RAINBOW musicians Gary Driscoll and Craig Gruber, along with Andrew “Duck” McDonald (BLUE CHEER/THRASHER). The bands longest tenured singer was Jeff Fenholt, well known for his brief stint with TONY IOMMI/BLACK SABBATH and his work with the band JOSHUA.
The band also featured Lou Marullo who later became known as the one and only Eric Adams (MANOWAR)... and Joey Belladonna who of course went on to join ANTHRAX. .
All three vocalists recorded demos with Bible Black between the periods of 1981-1983. This CD for the first time compiles all recorded works of the band in one place.
Sadly Gary Driscoll, Craig Gruber and Jeff Fenholt have all since passed away, making this release a fitting epitaph to their time together as Bible Black.
Restored and remastered by Patrick Engel and licensed directly from the last surviving member Andrew “Duck” McDonald we can now hear one of the great lost bands and a piece of Heavy Metal history.

Gone:

Down On The World:

https://louderthanloudrecords.com/
https://www.facebook.com/Louder-Than-Lo ... 6122115879
I cannot, I shall not, I will not obey.
Avenger wrote : I'm not a copyright office nor a judicial entity.
ujr_metal

Re: BIBLE BLACK - "The Complete Recordings 1981-1983"

Post by ujr_metal »

Those 3 songs with Eric Adams are great!
Nice release! Thought it would never be released...
mordred

Post by mordred »

Very cool!
And honestly, another demo compilation I’ll probably never get around to check out because there are so many.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

mordred wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:19 am Very cool! And honestly, another demo compilation I’ll probably never get around to check out because there are so many.
I understand entirely, i too find it impossible to keep up with yesterday's music nowadays :lol:
This one piqued my interest in particular because i previously heard incomplete demos by the band & they impressed me a fair bit, but also just because of the sheer pedigree of the players involved.
Rainbow/Sabbath/Manowar/Blue Cheer/Anthrax/Elf/Thrasher/Gary Moore etc. No brainer for me.
I cannot, I shall not, I will not obey.
Avenger wrote : I'm not a copyright office nor a judicial entity.