V/A - Thrash Heavy And Loud LP 1992

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
DaN
Administructor

V/A - Thrash Heavy And Loud LP 1992

Post by DaN »

Exclusive content for logged in users.
As written about here: https://thecorroseum.org/comps/thrashheavyandloud.html
This one's pretty much only for Brazilian and/or obscure Thrash completists, but I guess there's a song or 2 on there worth a mix-tape addition...
E5150

Re: V/A - Thrash Heavy And Loud LP 1992

Post by E5150 »

Along with the "Head Line Colection", it's perhaps the most obscure compilations released on vinyl in Brazil. I've been looking at them for a some years, but the extensive prices have put me off a little. Anyway, thank you very much for the opportunity to hear it!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

E5150 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:27 pm Along with the "Head Line Colection", it's perhaps the most obscure compilations released on vinyl in Brazil.
Sounds reasonable. Unfortunately "Lost Tapes Of Cogumelo" is still the most expensive and thus the one that's still eluding me :(

..and you're welcome. This was sort of a listen-before-you-buy motivated upload really...
msp

Post by msp »

Did you get a copy of this in the end Dan?
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

msp wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:33 am Did you get a copy of this in the end Dan?
THaL? Yes. LToC? No.

I did however finally find myself a copy of "Explosión Metalica", so you can't bully me with that one anymore :lol:
(...at least not once it's out of quarantine on Åland)
E5150

Post by E5150 »

DaN wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:56 pm Sounds reasonable. Unfortunately "Lost Tapes Of Cogumelo" is still the most expensive and thus the one that's still eluding me :(
Oh really? Well, I haven't been looking for it for some good years, but before all this revival with vinyls, I used to see it at acceptable prices (including some very cheap ones).
..and you're welcome. This was sort of a listen-before-you-buy motivated upload really...
I confess that I was a little surprised by some bands in this compilation. Some I had been looking for information for some time, and I even got in touch with some people from Rio Grande do Sul of Brazil (state where the bands from this collection came from), but unfortunately I didn't have any luck.

And I believe that it motivated me a little to buy it (unfortunately I can't say the same about the "Head Line Collection").
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Thanks. Not the best by any means but it has been on my wantslist for a long time, like you said for the completist.
metaljunkie

Post by metaljunkie »

so now I can have a listen, thanks alot for posting this.
Nothing which stands out of the line, but still solid thrash, no trash... :wink:
now I know this is not a must for my vinyl wantlist.

P.S. unfortunately I did not buy LToC for only 10 Euros in the late 90ies when I had the chance - I was never a dedicated thrash fan and did not know about the rarity as well those times, shit happens... :(
but certainly everyone who is seriously hunting after vinyl can remember similar stories leaving something rare behind, lol
I have been outta here for some time, maybe some folks remember me, maybe not...
Now back in the game here - I missed you - cheers