PEDIFILE (Arizona, US) The Demos 1986-1987. (Rare Thrash Metal, Restored & mastered)

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
malegys

PEDIFILE (Arizona, US) The Demos 1986-1987. (Rare Thrash Metal, Restored & mastered)

Post by malegys »

I've just ripped, restored & mastered both demos by PEDIFILE (Their total output). They were an original thrash metal band from Mesa, Arizona that were around from 1985 til 1988 & only recorded 2 demos. They had an appearance on the compilation Metal Massacre 9 with a track off their second demo & Lars Ulrich was often photographed wearing one of their shirts in 1986-1987. I guess that was their only claim to fame. Sounding like a more varied & adventurous version of fellow Arizonians Sacred Reich on their first LP & often descending into chaos like Nuclear Death (especially on the 1st demo) They had a very unique style with some mild progressive elements & unorthodox arrangements. Great stuff all round.I've left the files in WAV as they are reasonably short demos & has great sound quality. All tracks ripped from the OG tapes with scans of the covers & lyrics.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jb6696gab ... 6-1987.rar

Youtube link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb63J6l ... QfhwySFvsg
"Do you like Wenom?"
rumblefist

Re: PEDIFILE (Arizona, US) The Demos 1986-1987. (Rare Thrash Metal, Restored & mastered)

Post by rumblefist »

Thanks Mahler. Much better and clearer than what i had previously.

Any old 1982/1986 obscure Euro Metal demos still on your tapes ?
That would made this old man happy !!! :D
Knowledge Is Power
Noisenik

Re: PEDIFILE (Arizona, US) The Demos 1986-1987. (Rare Thrash Metal, Restored & mastered)

Post by Noisenik »

Thank you, malegys.
I am ... the One you warned me of
malegys

Post by malegys »

rumblefist wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:23 am Thanks Mahler. Much better and clearer than what i had previously.

Any old 1982/1986 obscure Euro Metal demos still on your tapes ?
That would made this old man happy !!! :D
There's bound to be :), but i need to find enough time mostly.
"Do you like Wenom?"
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

Thanks, just listened to the youtube link yesterday. Would need a couple more listens to really make up my mind about it (still haven't decided if the high screams are genius or stupid, or both) but I really appreciate the chance to check it out.
malegys

Post by malegys »

Cochino wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:44 pm Thanks, just listened to the youtube link yesterday. Would need a couple more listens to really make up my mind about it (still haven't decided if the high screams are genius or stupid, or both) but I really appreciate the chance to check it out.
Youtube broadcasts at 128kbps, where as the original files (WAV) in the downloads are lossless.
"Do you like Wenom?"