Metanoon debut LP '92

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
DaN
Administructor

Metanoon debut LP '92

Post by DaN »

Here's a rip of the METANOON debut I just reviewed. Awfully rare, but not great. Still worth checking out for the "Křižáci" tune I'd say.
Exclusive content for logged in users.
I honestly don't remember where I got these files from - probably some long-dead Czech/Slovak forum. They're in .flac-format and all my attempts at converting them to mp3 has sounded awful, so I'd figure this is better. They're ripped from the CDR-version, including 2 bonus tracks not featured on the LP. I've rearranged the track-order to match the LP and put the bonus tracks last.

I do want to recommend checking out the stuff from their superior later albums in the mp3-section of this site. Epic Metal fans should NOT miss out!
Ernest Thesiger

Re: Metanoon debut LP '92

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Thanks for this & Toxic Trash!
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Thank you for this as well. And for the link to their page. That you haven't mentioned it here I would hardly ever hear about them.
I am ... the One you warned me of
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Noisenik wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:58 pm Thank you for this as well. And for the link to their page. That you haven't mentioned it here I would hardly ever hear about them.
Yeah I listened to the mp3s of the CDs for the first time in years and ordered them pronto. That says a lot since I hardly ever buy cds anymore.

On an entirely different note: I just noticed my little mistake when scanning the front sleeve :lol:
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

DaN wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:09 am On an entirely different note: I just noticed my little mistake when scanning the front sleeve :lol:
Well, it's not easy to keep your hair in place while you're scanning.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

At least you can blame it on your daugher now :lol:
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Cochino wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:22 pm At least you can blame it on your daugher now :lol:
This is the second time Mia has put her mark on the Corroseum website, so for superstitious reasons I don't dare to remove it, but I've at least updated the page w/ an "unedited" version.