Question of rarity: MEPHISTO s/t

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Spinal

Question of rarity: MEPHISTO s/t

Post by Spinal »

Been looking for MEPHISTO(ger) - self titled debut album for years but never come across a single copy (excluding the odd one at online vendors such as discogs). Was this one pressed in very limited run or have I just been out of luck?
The Sentinel

Re: Question of rarity: MEPHISTO s/t

Post by The Sentinel »

Can't remember it being that rare. It's not as common as for instance the Stormwitch LP's but less rare then Black Fate, Unicorn and the likes. These kind of records are rather easy to find at fairs.
Long Live The Loud !!!
Spinal

Re: Question of rarity: MEPHISTO s/t

Post by Spinal »

Alright, guess I'll have to dig deeper. Thanks for the info. If anyone has a copy to spare...

I went to a fair in Gothenburg yesterday and asked around but no-one seemed to remember seeing it as of lately. Maybe it's not as common in Scandinavia as on the continent.
The Sentinel wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:37 am Can't remember it being that rare. It's not as common as for instance the Stormwitch LP's but less rare then Black Fate, Unicorn and the likes. These kind of records are rather easy to find at fairs.