Onyx reissue UNcancelled!

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
DaN
Administructor

Re: Onyx reissue UNcancelled!

Post by DaN »

Woo-hoo!! Sanity prevails!

Feel free to quote the first ever (I think) internet review of the EP:
https://thecorroseum.org/rev/onyx.php

..originally made for the good ol' Metal Treasures site in the early 00's I believe.
VictimeDelExil

Post by VictimeDelExil »

Really glad that they were able to resolve whatever behind the scenes issues they had. Looking forward to the LP pressing of the comp. Hopefully WITCH's compilation will also inevitably come out on vinyl as well. I'm fine with CD, but the CD compilations I have like the Zone Zero one from a few years ago leave a lot to be desired (i.e. wish it was on vinyl instead).
J.

Post by J. »

VictimeDelExil wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:34 pm I'm fine with CD, but the CD compilations I have like the Zone Zero one from a few years ago leave a lot to be desired (i.e. wish it was on vinyl instead).
CMC are releasing the Zone Zero comp.on vinyl later this year.
VictimeDelExil

Post by VictimeDelExil »

J. wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:40 pm
VictimeDelExil wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:34 pm I'm fine with CD, but the CD compilations I have like the Zone Zero one from a few years ago leave a lot to be desired (i.e. wish it was on vinyl instead).
CMC are releasing the Zone Zero comp.on vinyl later this year.
Guess I'll be spending a lot on vinyl this year then. I bought the 7" reissue last year the first day it dropped.
bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

CMC have really hit the ground running this year with the Harvest Moon, Master Massive & Act anthologies already & now that upcoming Zone Zero reissue too.
I cannot, I shall not, I will not obey.
Avenger wrote : I'm not a copyright office nor a judicial entity.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Yeah, Zone Zero demos on vinyl and Master Massive in ANY format was probably my 2 biggest Wants as far as Swedish reissues goes. Hail CMC!