Metalcamp Slovenia july 2007

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Metalcamp Slovenia july 2007

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Anyone going there? Not very interesting bands, but most beautyful place for a festival ever and surely fun.

www.metalcamp.com
We praise the blood that metal brings
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Roman, does that mean that you're coming as well?
I am ... the One you warned me of
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Apparently there are busses going from Stockholm and back for this event. The site looks awsome, but the bands.. hm.. your typical Wacken line-up. I think I'll save my 300 euros for ice-cream this summer.
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Line-up is awful. Painful lack of Old or Old-school Metal bands. On Metal Mania last year Onslaught, Paradox and Master were listed. Sadly Onslaught couldn't make it, due to some false terrorist attack announcement or sth like that. But Paradox slayed. What's with MM this year? sovdat?
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Noisenik wrote:Roman, does that mean that you're coming as well?
Not 100% sure yet, but probably yes. And if so, I'll have plenty bavarian beer with me, thats an invitation Nenad :D
We praise the blood that metal brings
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

OmenOfSteel wrote:
Noisenik wrote:Roman, does that mean that you're coming as well?
Not 100% sure yet, but probably yes. And if so, I'll have plenty bavarian beer with me, thats an invitation Nenad :D
8) When you'll be 100% sure, pls reveal how many days you plan to stay. Well, if you'll come, I will tell you what else you'll bring with you. :wink:
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

I was on all three Metalcamp's till now, but I'm not coming this year. Yeah, the place is great and everything, but I'm just not interested in seeing 1 good band per day + I've seen everything they have to offer there.

Noisenik : So you were on Metal Mania last year? :) Are you coming this year as well? As I was told, some band which used to wear "bundesliga" hairstyles in the past will be booked soon. Vendetta? Tankard? Could be anything :)

Paradox last year ... well, nothing special (same as Keep it True show).

The rest of Metal Mania: Dying Fetus + a bunch of Slovenian metal bands (Eruption - very cool BA-influenced thrash band!; Wartune - Slovenian Death, Dawn Patrol, etc.). Ticket is 25 eur; or 19 eur if you buy it from a band called Whisper (+ 2 free demos).

My favorite Metal Mania was the 1st one I went (03) - Cockroach!! :D
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

sovdat wrote:
Noisenik : So you were on Metal Mania last year? :) Are you coming this year as well? As I was told, some band which used to wear "bundesliga" hairstyles in the past will be booked soon. Vendetta? Tankard? Could be anything :) . Paradox last year ... well, nothing special (same as Keep it True show).

The rest of Metal Mania: Dying Fetus + a bunch of Slovenian metal bands (Eruption - very cool BA-influenced thrash band!; Wartune - Slovenian Death, Dawn Patrol, etc.). Ticket is 25 eur; or 19 eur if you buy it from a band called Whisper (+ 2 free demos).

My favorite Metal Mania was the 1st one I went (03) - Cockroach!! :D
I might be there as well. Bundesliga bands still kill (for me). Vendetta would be really nice. Last year I was hanging with Mr. Zid and my stoned friends (Mte and co.). Bad weather did a lot to f.. up the event, however.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

June 25th
/si/
Potrjen drugi headliner: Vendetta

/eng/
Second headliner confirmed: Vendetta

:)
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

sovdat wrote:June 25th