Leather Digipaks

...and all CD issues goes here.
Priamos

Leather Digipaks

Post by Priamos »

Although I'm not generally fan of the item itself, I enjoy a nice edition and I love leather digipaks.
I own the Exxplorer's and Doomsword's debuts, but apart from Feanor's-Hellas (I hevan't seen this but i think it's an additional leather cover to the plastic case) I can't recall any other similar editions right now, allthough in the back of my mind I remember being quite many.
So, does anyone owns or is aware of any other leather cases out there? Do you like'em?
We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged...
Avenger

Re: Leather Digipaks

Post by Avenger »

Sounds like another dumb gimmick to add additional cost per unit. :lol:

I'm also willing to bet it's vinyl and not actual leather.

CD's should not come in anything other then a standard form factor jewel case. It keeps consistency to the format and is much more convenient for organization/storage purposes.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

As Avenger said - jewelcases all the way. I hate digipacks as a format - usually they are flimsy, brittle, not very nice to look at and generally of inferior quality.

Digibooks can be okay but I would rather go for a jewelcase if possible.