Terror - Pain and Suffering CDr (1997) + some more

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
sovdat

Terror - Pain and Suffering CDr (1997) + some more

Post by sovdat »

Requested by Stormspell, here's the the upload of everything that was on TERROR - Pain and Suffering CDr from 1997 + another unreleased demo Mind Dissection from 1990.

I've heard rumours about official reissue this year, hopefully that's true! ;)
Exclusive content for logged in users.
Stormspell

Re: Terror - Pain and Suffering CDr (1997) + some more

Post by Stormspell »

Thanks! Wanted to hear it as Brian hasn't sent me much as of yet.

Yeah, we are working on TERROR Demo Anthology release. It is not yet clear what demos/songs would end up on it as good sources for some of the early demos are hard to track. Apparently the late Jim Konya was one of the biggest TERROR collectors around and his parents has graciously let Brian to peruse his collection, so hopefully there could be some rare and interesting stuff popping out.

In any case this would be a truly die-hard package for the initiated as some of the demos are as rough and raw as it gets. The music within slays though, and that's what counts!

I'm starting Yannick on the cover-art this week. Release date tentatively set for late August, so the band would have copies on hand for Hells Headbash III
Yronbeast86

Re: Terror - Pain and Suffering CDr (1997) + some more

Post by Yronbeast86 »

It's going to be an incredible compilation when it gets released by the great Stormspell Records. Jim is a metal legend.