70's-early-80's Hard Rock singles from former Yugoslavia.

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
Noisenik

Re: 70's-early-80's Hard Rock singles from former Yugoslavia.

Post by Noisenik »

bigfootkit wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:19 am
Noisenik wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:15 am
Prowler wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:23 pmWell, I've contacted Dejan. The band info is written in his language (croation?), the basic info of the records in english.
Those 25 Euro price of the book did incl. free shipping to Germany. I told him to consider to write band info in english too. I guess there are alot of guys who'd like to get it in english (incl. myself) to know more about the bands and he said that he'd think about it, but his english wouldn't be the best for that sake. So Noisie, I guess it will be your part to translate the whole shit ... we want english band info. :D
Ya know Prowler, in fact I may be insane enough to take that over. Of course, only in case Dejan would agree.
Just wondering if an English translation ever came to pass? (And hoping that bumping this thread might inspire some fresh uploads from this area of exploration).
I contacted Dejan after Prowler spurred me, but Dejan didn't/ doesn't see any added value in translation of what is not in English. Croatian version suffices to him, he told me.
I am ... the One you warned me of
bigfootkit

Re: 70's-early-80's Hard Rock singles from former Yugoslavia.

Post by bigfootkit »

Noisenik wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:20 pm I contacted Dejan after Prowler spurred me, but Dejan didn't/ doesn't see any added value in translation of what is not in English. Croatian version suffices to him, he told me.
That's too bad. I have to imagine his motivation in writing the book was to bring greater attention to this music, so his apparent disinterest in an English translation seems self-defeating & perplexing. An opportunity missed.
I cannot, I shall not, I will not obey.
Avenger wrote : I'm not a copyright office nor a judicial entity.