HAVOC - "Like A Beast" ...Mystery record!

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Metal Knight

Re: HAVOC - "Like A Beast" ...Mystery record!

Post by Metal Knight »

I have never seen or hear something about this record.. is it good ?
tbieri

Post by tbieri »

I haven't heard it. If i remenber well the owner said that it's nothing special. Typically swiss sounding.
mustardgasattack

Post by mustardgasattack »

tbieri wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:34 pm I haven't heard it. If i remenber well the owner said that it's nothing special. Typically swiss sounding.
Haha now I really wanna know what it sounds like honestly
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

I finally could score a copy of this record a while back, last copy the band had left. My copy comes with xeroxed color cover, but I was told a "real" cover is also existing. The band dont remember how many copies they made, but "not many".

Its very amateurish and sloppy but passionate typical 80ies Euro Metal. Obscurity factor is for sure bigger than the musical value, still this is a nice piece of forgotten steel and a cool addition to any 80ies collection.

Maybe a copy will pop up on Discord sooner or later:
https://www.discogs.com/release/1964705 ... ke-A-Beast

Happy hunting!
We praise the blood that metal brings
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

OmenOfSteel wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:44 am I finally could score a copy of this record a while back, last copy the band had left. My copy comes with xeroxed color cover, but I was told a "real" cover is also existing. The band dont remember how many copies they made, but "not many".

Its very amateurish and sloppy but passionate typical 80ies Euro Metal. Obscurity factor is for sure bigger than the musical value, still this is a nice piece of forgotten steel and a cool addition to any 80ies collection.

Maybe a copy will pop up on Discord sooner or later:
https://www.discogs.com/release/1964705 ... ke-A-Beast

Happy hunting!
Congratz man! Crazy idea but here goes nothing: Would you consider writing a short review of it for the site? It doesn't have to be good or long, I just love to be able to add stuff like this to The Great Archive Of Steel.