ANOTHER UNKNOWN SWEDISH METAL RECORD

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
Dirty Rocker

ANOTHER UNKNOWN SWEDISH METAL RECORD

Post by Dirty Rocker »

http://www.divshare.com/download/25128123-8f0
I found this about a year ago or something like that. Since I got it some people seemed to snap up this record even existed and posted pictures of it on the net, but Before this there was no information what so ever which is really strange since it's on the very collectible label platina skivor AB, which also released some of the most sought after Swedish metal singles like sacrifice, depzon, jackwave, maninnya blade etc.

I find this single really great, and reminds me alot of Judas Priest. Give it a try, I Think most of you will like it.

I never saw Another copy Before or after I found it, and never Heard anyone mention it.

I uploaded a sound clip of it using a mobile phone microphone when I found it, but this is a high quality rip.

Again, Another great heavy metal record from Sweden overlooked...

Please, share your opinions about this one. :)

Enjoy!
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
lox

Re: ANOTHER UNKNOWN SWEDISH METAL RECORD

Post by lox »

Sir, that's not bad at all! Much better than the Double Deuce track, quite nice Halford-ish vocals, solid production and cool chorus (though it's just another Rory Gallagher borrowed ''Shadow Play'' :D ).

thx for sharing
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

Thanks for the comment! Glad you liked it mate. :)
Nightcrawler

Post by Nightcrawler »

I agree, great song! I also like it even more than DD...
Damn, I have been ignoring the Swedish bands for very long, because all I have listened 12 years ago, I was not very impressed. And now, everytime I check something from your photos, it sounds mostly great. So, congratulations, you changed my mind :D
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

The swedish stuff has always been great stuff even the AOR are mostly breathtaking. But they never have been cheap and nowadays are even more expensive than 10 year ago, though due to the internet they easier to find. But price is the problem here ...
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
Nightcrawler

Post by Nightcrawler »

Prowler wrote:The swedish stuff has always been great stuff even the AOR are mostly breathtaking. But they never have been cheap and nowadays are even more expensive than 10 year ago, though due to the internet they easier to find. But price is the problem here ...
yep, I have been listening to those, that I have heard of from various sites like Gotham City, Crystal Pride, Axia, Aphrodite, Wizz and a few more, but non has blown me away....I liked Proud though....
But in the last months I have indeed discovered many great ones....
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

Nightcrawler: glad you found your way back to Swedish metal. Let me k ow if you want me to send you some mp3s of Swedish stuff. Just send me a pm.