WILD PUSSY RE-FORMED!!!!!!!!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
steelegacy

WILD PUSSY RE-FORMED!!!!!!!!

Post by steelegacy »

Great news coming from Whales!!!We came in contact with one member of the band,WILD PUSSY,and we asked them to release some of their demos and their legendary LP on our label STEEL LEGACY,and he told us that they are working on a reunion and on a cd that will feature their lp ,and possibly their old demos...They already played in Whales,but mostly from Jon Blood"s bands he was in the early 90"s!!!!We will soon,have a WILD PUSSY interview in our site ,keep your eyes open:

www.steel-legacy.com
Keir

Post by Keir »

Woah, awesome news!

(BTW, there's no 'h' in Wales.)
steelegacy

Post by steelegacy »

he he ,sorry but my english are not so well,thanks for telling me
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

This is very great news :D I hope the material will be released as LP in the same vein as the ubermighty Tyrant.
Long Live The Loud !!!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

I am curious about their demo tracks. How many are they? Are they close to the ones of the EP?
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Quite strange, this re-uniting ... seems like most bands will be back from the dead. Hmm, hope they will produce sth new, too.
I am ... the One you warned me of
steelegacy

Post by steelegacy »

It would be great if we would release the WILD PUSSY stuff but the singer ,Jon Blood,told us that he is planning to do this by himself,i dont know what exactly and when he will do it,but its a fact that they performed live in Wales!!!!!!recently!!!!.I will know more when he answers to my quesions for the Wild Pussy interview.
Concerning their demos,i have their original 3 track demo which includes:
1.HEAVEN 2.FEEL THE FIRE 3.AS ONE (REBELLION INC.) . this is a classic metal demo,very close to the nwobhm sound of that period.Unfortunately there is no year indicated in the cassette but must be around 1985 to 1986 since their track "Feel the fire" was included in EBONY"s compilation "ROCK MEETS METAL" in 1987!!There are more Wild Pussy demos,i suppose not so great as their lp,and you can see that in Jon Blood"s band in the late 80"s RELIGIOUS ,which was an industrial metal band...Today Jon is ina band called "Damaged Gods" playing one of the same as Religious,but lets hope taht if Wild Pussy record new songs will be like the ones of the LP.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Thanks man, interesting stuff indeed. Hope Jon finally makes it with the rerelease.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart