Norway Rocks Compilation

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Fucking Åmål

Norway Rocks Compilation

Post by Fucking Åmål »

[Moved from Worship Me Or Die. /Mod]

OK we knew about MANITOU,ANESTHESIA(lead vocalist)=>Red Harvest and look what i found also these kiddies have recorded also a demo 1989 under the name of TRIBULATION http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=68786 .Hmm i remembed after reading the line up from the back-cover where i have read again that laughable name Håkon Kavli(it means dick/cock/horniness in greek :lol: ).I guess someone should start hunting for Tribulation's demo :wink:
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Though GET LOST might have been the weakest band on the compilation it would still be interesting to hear this, so yes - the hunt is on!
nora10

Re: Norway Rocks Compilation

Post by nora10 »

Norway Rocks Compilation" is a sonic journey through the diverse and dynamic Norwegian music scene. This compilation showcases the rich tapestry of musical genres that define Norway's vibrant cultural landscape. From the haunting melodies of folk to the electrifying beats of rock, each track is a testament to the country's musical prowess. Whether you're a fan of indie, metal, or alternative sounds, this compilation is a captivating celebration of Norway's musical heritage, proving that when it comes to rocking out, Norway knows how to hit all the right notes. magic 8 ball