Charly Kogler Back In Metalpage?

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Fucking Åmål

Charly Kogler Back In Metalpage?

Post by Fucking Åmål »

I think Charly Kogler returned to Metalpage writing a new review(after 4-5years) about Harlet-25 Get's A Ride.Can we expect a steady reviewing or something temporary? :? 8)
Last edited by Fucking Åmål on Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Yeah! :D :D :D

Charly contacted us and said he'd like to join-in again into our crusade for STEEL, I am happy he's with us again and I think we can expect quite some (CD) reviews from him, he's just loading his guns and gets ready to fire :wink:
We praise the blood that metal brings
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

That's very good news.I was surprised i thought the last reviews he made was back in the Metal-Treasures.at era.Great to have him back reviewing.
OmenOfSteel wrote:Yeah! :D :D :D

Charly contacted us and said he'd like to join-in again into our crusade for STEEL, I am happy he's with us again
Did he revived his passion about Metal?Is he trying to find again his old collection?
OmenOfSteel wrote: and I think we can expect quite some (CD) reviews from him :wink:
Only CD reviews?
OmenOfSteel wrote: he's just loading his guns and gets ready to fire :wink:
Yes that's great but tell him to write some more new Austrian and German reviews about old vinyls OK? 8)
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Great to hear that Charly is back in biz. It's no secret that Metal Treasures was a great inspiration for The Corroseum. I don't suppose he might come to KIT next week?