KILLER KOMPILATION KUTS

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
Fucking Åmål

KILLER KOMPILATION KUTS

Post by Fucking Åmål »

hydra-cross of iron.mp3 - 5.41MB

Enjoy one of the best metal tracks!
Last edited by Fucking Åmål on Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

YEAH!!! 10/10!!!
I really love this song. A reunion gig in Stockholm is planned, and as far as I understood, they've rehearsed for the first time in many, many years now. I really hope that nothing gets in the way for Hydra and the cross of iron...
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Has this band recorded also other material in the 80's? My appetit grows more after hearing this hymn-track 8)
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

I'm only aware of one other song and it's called "Heavy Metal Heaven". Alaso a nice track, but you just can't compare it with Cross of Iron.
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

What happened with the comments regarding this masterpiece?
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Dawnwatcher wrote:What happened with the comments regarding this masterpiece?
:shock: :lol:
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

Yeah, masterpiece, that's what I said and that's what it is. If you don't agree, give it a listen a few more times. I'm pretty ashamed when I say that I didn't like it that much at first, but it grows more and more. I believe it's one of the best heavy metal tracks ever recorded now.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Hm.. I don't think I'll rate it as a masterpiece either, but as far as totally straight-forward Metal goes, it's a very charming piece of Steel. I'll certainly be in the front row at their reunion gig, banging my brains out 8)

When it comes to masterful, obscure Swedish comp-trax, my vote goes to IRONSIDE - "The Ironsides", IQ ZERO - "Murderer" and WITCH - "White Death".

FÅ: Maybe you could change the topic to "Killer Kompilation Kuts!" or something and we'll all start uploading our personal faves?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I found these compilation-gems on the computer at work:

VELVET CHAIN - winds of change
Great epic Doom from "A Major Statement" comp LP '88. VC were the only metallic band featured on this comp.

SNÖFALL - 1 farlig vänskap (dangerous friendship)
SNÖFALL - 2 frusna tår (frozen toes)
Simply crushing, heavy-as-fuck 70's style HR from the "Rock Coctail" comp LP '82. For fans of SABBATH, NOVEMBER, BUFFALO, MISTREATER etc..

REUPLOADED HERE: http://rapidshare.com/files/34008513/SN ... C.rar.html
Last edited by DaN on Tue May 29, 2007 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Here's one K-I-L-L-E-R track from one of the greatest compilations of all times, the legendary Heavy Artillery and it's TORMENT with ''Epilogue". Agressive power-thrash with skullcrushing piercing screams from a FLAWLESS vocalist!

http://rapidshare.com/files/21338336/To ... e.mp3.html

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

ION BRITTON wrote:Here's one K-I-L-L-E-R track from one of the greatest compilations of all times, the legendary Heavy Artillery and it's TORMENT with ''Epilogue". Agressive power-thrash with skullcrushing piercing screams from a FLAWLESS vocalist!

Awesome post! Torment is great. The singer (John Marshall) was amazing, and he is now deceased (R.I.P.). His vocal work on their demos is also amazing (especially the opening of "Guns"). Does anyone have this stuff? If not I can post it.

Joe from Cleveland-Metal told me that they also had a 6 song demo tape, but I suspect it may just be the 2 demos I have and Epilogue compiled onto one tape (possibly right before or right after they ceased to be Torment).
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

BloodOfChrist wrote:
ION BRITTON wrote:Here's one K-I-L-L-E-R track from one of the greatest compilations of all times, the legendary Heavy Artillery and it's TORMENT with ''Epilogue". Agressive power-thrash with skullcrushing piercing screams from a FLAWLESS vocalist!

Awesome post! Torment is great. The singer (John Marshall) was amazing, and he is now deceased (R.I.P.). His vocal work on their demos is also amazing (especially the opening of "Guns"). Does anyone have this stuff? If not I can post it.

Joe from Cleveland-Metal told me that they also had a 6 song demo tape, but I suspect it may just be the 2 demos I have and Epilogue compiled onto one tape (possibly right before or right after they ceased to be Torment).
It would be great to hear the demo material! I have't heard any other track except 'Epilogue', if the rest is like this i'm gonna have a party!

BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

I just checked, the files I have are only 128 kbps. Do you still want them? They sound great, and I never even bothered to check the kbps before now...I could PM them to you if you want (I would post them, except for the no posting below 192kbps rule)...
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

BloodOfChrist wrote:I just checked, the files I have are only 128 kbps. Do you still want them? They sound great, and I never even bothered to check the kbps before now...I could PM them to you if you want (I would post them, except for the no posting below 192kbps rule)...
PM sent!

ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

A very special track for the fans of weird & bad metal (you know who you are!): TORN FLESH with "No surfin' in hell" from the white metal sampler Underground Metal of 1988. Amen.

http://rapidshare.com/files/21506139/To ... l.mp3.html