Veto: Veto / Carthago on cd

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
metalmaster

Veto: Veto / Carthago on cd

Post by metalmaster »

Out by mid of March 2007

www.blower-records.com

DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Kewl. One of the better bands in the Scratch/Gama family. Any life signs from the old bandmembers?
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

DaN wrote:Kewl. One of the better bands in the Scratch/Gama family. Any life signs from the old bandmembers?
hmnm well Peter is still alive, ah! the rest of the guys seem to have dissapeared!
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

I prefer Carthago than the S/T it has better guitars and is more into teutonic HM.Yes Peter was always very active with tons of his bands and his projects.Does the CD has some bonus tracks?There are in Metalmania collections covers of Veto to other bands or Veto songs under different names.
I have it on CD with the cover of two vikings fighting each other. :wink:
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

Fucking Åmål wrote:I prefer Carthago than the S/T it has better guitars and is more into teutonic HM.Yes Peter was always very active with tons of his bands and his projects.Does the CD has some bonus tracks?There are in Metalmania collections covers of Veto to other bands or Veto songs under different names.
I have it on CD with the cover of two vikings fighting each other. :wink:
No, there is no bonus tracks because the band had no tracks available. Also, they were not a live act so, no gigs existe either

As far as I know, there was this GP Bands, which must be a peter Garattoni cover band, which is fearured in some metalmania cds, but it is not Veto as far as I know