Artisan - 2002 Demo/EP (L.A. Prog/Death/Thrash)

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Cirith Falcon

Artisan - 2002 Demo/EP (L.A. Prog/Death/Thrash)

Post by Cirith Falcon »

I've posted MP3s of the 2002 Artisan demo/EP and a live bonus track (our cover of Death's "Pull the Plug") on a blog with a bit of history behind the band. Artisan flew under the radar for a lot of folks back in the early 2000s. If technical/prog metal is your cup o' tea, you might dig the Arti tunes. Quite a bit different to the vintage heavy rawk of Falcon or the near NWOBHM vibe of Isen Torr, but not a far cry from Destiny's End.

Here's the link:
http://unvanquishablefalcon.blogspot.co ... isten.html

Even though I left Artisan in '03, I urge people to support the current lineup. Stay tuned for their first full-length, too...

Hope you enjoy the tunes and share with your metal bros and sisters!

Cheers,

Perry
"Life ends so fast / So take your chance and make it last." -Chuck Schuldiner, "Pull the Plug"
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Thanks very much!
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Cirith Falcon

Post by Cirith Falcon »

Ernest Thesiger wrote:Thanks very much!
No prob! It seems a lot of old technical metal bands are now getting noticed by younger fans of the style and reuniting. I'm not talking about reunions or anything here. Just want to share the tunes with people who never had the opportunity to hear in the early 2000s.
"Life ends so fast / So take your chance and make it last." -Chuck Schuldiner, "Pull the Plug"