ZIONS ABYSS-TALES LP + CROSS-METAL FROM ABOVE LP OUT!!!!!!!!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

I am spinning the aside of CROSS for the 1st time and all I can say as it sounds great! There is a slight "compressed" sound but It sounds so much better than my old tape it is damn nice to hear. I honestly never expected something like this to get a proper release.
steelegacy

Post by steelegacy »

Rob,thank you for your great words about the Cross!!!Believe me we did the best for the greatest result on the sound,and it took us so many days working on that.We are finally satisfied with the result,you will not hear the quality of the newest bands releases,but what the hell,its a demo tape of 20 years ago!!!!
the sound on the cd is much much better,the hard part was to transfer the tape to cd and then to vinyl,so making the cd"s was much easier andmuch better on quality!!!
News of STEEL LEGACY:Zions Abyss LP is already sold out,so the CROSS as we have a small number for sale.CD"s of both bands are already out.Thank you very much to all metal freaks for responding!!!We will do the best in the future and we will hear your suggestions!!!We are already working on our new releases that will be out on the fall of winter!!!!Two metal bands from the past is our new releases coming from USA again.POWER METAL MAYHEM!!!!for the fans who die for METAL!!!!
Keep checking our site
www.steel-legacy.com
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Got the Zions Abyss LP this week and what can I tell: It's perfect stuff. Reminds a bit of early Queensryche and sometimes Heir Apparent. The track "Son Of Sam" is out of this world: WHAT A GREAT SONG!!!! All the song are skillfully delivered with great passion. This LP will visit my turntable very often. Timeless stuff. Thanks Steel Legacy to unearth this diamond from the past :D HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!!!!!!
Long Live The Loud !!!
beerandjesus

Post by beerandjesus »

Hey guys,

Any Steel Legacy news?? I think all four releases have been absolutely brilliant, and I am looking forward to new stuff!
Ebony_Eyes

Post by Ebony_Eyes »

I got both Steel Legacy's releases and I must say that Zion's Abyss is closer to my style...However, Cross is another forgotten jewel that was brought to light! Thanks man, we need more "forgotten" releases from you!!!
steelegacy

Post by steelegacy »

Thank you all for your good words about our releases!!!We usually release stuff that we would like to see released .Zions Abyss and Cross were bands that should have release their material long ago and for their own reasons they didnt make it back then.
Our forthcoming releases will be two ,both from USA,and killer ones!!!!!!We hope that we will have them out on september to october and there is another one that will follow on about Christmas!!!
thank you again
hload

Post by hload »

cross>zions abyss
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

steelegacy wrote:Thank you all for your good words about our releases!!!We usually release stuff that we would like to see released .Zions Abyss and Cross were bands that should have release their material long ago and for their own reasons they didnt make it back then.
Our forthcoming releases will be two ,both from USA,and killer ones!!!!!!We hope that we will have them out on september to october and there is another one that will follow on about Christmas!!!
thank you again
Great news. I'm looking forward !!!
Long Live The Loud !!!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

hload wrote:cross>zions abyss
Maybe, but surely Zions Abyss+Cross<Tyrant.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
hload

Post by hload »

ION BRITTON wrote:
hload wrote:cross>zions abyss
Maybe, but surely Zions Abyss+Cross<Tyrant.
sorry,my friend, but i don't agree...i even like idol rich more than tyrant,ha,ha,ha(and not only their ep)

and despite how much i love cross,final axe and zion's abyss, i'm sure that the best things are still to come from this great label....can't wait for september attack...
beerandjesus

Post by beerandjesus »

steelegacy wrote:Thank you all for your good words about our releases!!!We usually release stuff that we would like to see released .Zions Abyss and Cross were bands that should have release their material long ago and for their own reasons they didnt make it back then.
thank you again
Fantastic news! Thanks for all your hard work putting these together.... I'm looking forward to both!!