Flames Of Hell reissues ?

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
slayer-bootlegs

Flames Of Hell reissues ?

Post by slayer-bootlegs »

Hi

has someone here in this forum hear about a Flames Of Hell "Fire And Steel" reissues, bootleg...however...??

i get a offer over a Testpress and i think it is not the original :roll:
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

yes there are testpress bootlegs circulating made in 2009. Some try to use it to rip off people. Avoid.
slayer-bootlegs

The Knell wrote:yes there are testpress bootlegs circulating made in 2009. Some try to use it to rip off people. Avoid.

...very big thanx for info....
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

I didnt knew about it until recently. It comes form the same source as the Parabellum one. However the bootlegger has no good coverscan yet to make a public bootleg release so there is only a bunch of testpress existing. I'm in contact of a guy who also got this offered as an original testpress...it's a real shame. Trying to fool people because the bootleg is still unknown
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

I dont think it's the bootlegger who does this crap as he is a real cool guy actually. It must be one or two of his contacts he has sent testpresses to.
slayer-bootlegs

The Knell wrote:I didnt knew about it until recently. It comes form the same source as the Parabellum one. However the bootlegger has no good coverscan yet to make a public bootleg release so there is only a bunch of testpress existing. I'm in contact of a guy who also got this offered as an original testpress...it's a real shame. Trying to fool people because the bootleg is still unknown
he offer me only the record with white labels no cover.

Matrix:

flames A
flames B
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

slayer-bootlegs wrote:
The Knell wrote:I didnt knew about it until recently. It comes form the same source as the Parabellum one. However the bootlegger has no good coverscan yet to make a public bootleg release so there is only a bunch of testpress existing. I'm in contact of a guy who also got this offered as an original testpress...it's a real shame. Trying to fool people because the bootleg is still unknown

Matrix:

flames A
flames B
Guy who got the offer sent me the same matrix info as yours. The original has a different one.
slayer-bootlegs

The Knell wrote:
slayer-bootlegs wrote:

Matrix:

flames A
flames B
Guy who got the offer sent me the same matrix info as yours. The original has a different one.
which is the original?
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

A: 666 A
B: 666 B2
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

The Knell wrote:I dont think it's the bootlegger who does this crap as he is a real cool guy actually. It must be one or two of his contacts he has sent testpresses to.
Making all those big bucks by selling counterfeit products to unknowing collectors as originals. That's REAL COOL, yeah :roll:
Astra Wally

Post by Astra Wally »

Is the guy on the NWN forum? I think I know who he is...
Heaven is yours, Hell is mine
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

stormspell wrote:
The Knell wrote:I dont think it's the bootlegger who does this crap as he is a real cool guy actually. It must be one or two of his contacts he has sent testpresses to.
Making all those big bucks by selling counterfeit products to unknowing collectors as originals. That's REAL COOL, yeah :roll:
he didnt sell, he just gave the testpresses away to close contacts. it's not his fault that the guys do bullshit with those

And for selling counterfeits as originals, this is simply not true.
Last edited by The Knell on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

I would love to have a nice quality bootleg of this as I know I'll probably never lay my hands on a real copy, but how did he make the bootleg if he doesn't have an original to scan? Is it from MP3s or the super-crappy CD version? No thanks...
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

The source is from a good vinyl copy
deathster

Post by deathster »

Tom, did you get this FOH testpress offer from France? Anyway one French guy "Necrovore" is planning to put his FOH LP in ebay very soon. I gave him your contacts as I know you are after this original LP.