Italian Metal 0f the 80' on cds

...and all CD issues goes here.
Nonseinormale65

Post by Nonseinormale65 »

Metalhunter wrote:
Nonseinormale65 wrote:(just as Morgana,who btw has just realised a brand new cd)
:shock: Mate, do you have more details about this new releases or do you know where I can get it? Thanks!!!
Cd released by Nadir Music/Audioglobe --- More info at www.nadirpromotion.com or at www.morganadelaude.com

http://youtu.be/bICoEuKCjqM this is a track from the new album "Rose of Jericho"

@Jnfernal,about Miss Daisy,i will get the cd next week,i don't know further details at the moment,but when Primo Bonali(the boss of Steelheart memories)makes this kind of reissues does them properly(as for Dark Lord,Love Machine etc.),anyway i will let you know asap :wink:
Solo i morti hanno visto la fine della guerra.
Metalhunter

Post by Metalhunter »

Nonseinormale65 wrote:
Metalhunter wrote:
Nonseinormale65 wrote:(just as Morgana,who btw has just realised a brand new cd)
:shock: Mate, do you have more details about this new releases or do you know where I can get it? Thanks!!!
Cd released by Nadir Music/Audioglobe --- More info at www.nadirpromotion.com or at www.morganadelaude.com

http://youtu.be/bICoEuKCjqM this is a track from the new album "Rose of Jericho"

@Jnfernal,about Miss Daisy,i will get the cd next week,i don't know further details at the moment,but when Primo Bonali(the boss of Steelheart memories)makes this kind of reissues does them properly(as for Dark Lord,Love Machine etc.),anyway i will let you know asap :wink:
Thanks a lot buddy for all the infos, I checked the Morgana video, :cry: sounds like some new modern metal crap...so hopefully the other tracks sounds more like she (they) did in the eighties!
Nonseinormale65

jnfernal wrote:Do you know if the Miss Daisy is a CD or CDR? Because I have been cheated once with the Bloody Skizz/Whatever else split CDR and I do not trust italian labels who never clearly specify the real nature of the product
Just heard Primo Bonali on the phone,the reissue is a legit CD and not a CDR,whe booklet is 16 pages full of pictures and memorabilia,so go for it!
Nonseinormale65

Another update,Punishment 18 records has just reissued Broken Glazz's second album "Withdraw from Reality"(originally published in 1992),here is the cover artwork and tracklist:

1 - Lady War - 4:18
2 - 7.7.2 - 3:32
3 - A Foot in the Grave - 4:23
4 - Colours in Grey - 4:55
5 - The Legion - 4:32
6 - Starry Sky - 5:12
7 - Neverworld - 4:44
8 - Still Life - 5:06
9 - Empty - 1:51
10 - I've Been Betrayed - 3:58

Bonus tracks:

From the EP "Solitude(1994)

11 - Solitude - 3:24
12 - Game Over (acoustic version) - 5:36

plus three live video rrecorded at Dracma metal Fest 28 june 2008 in Torino during the reunion show:

1 - 7.7.2
2 - Faces on the Floor
3 - Solitude

Note that in the original version as track nr° 11 there was "i Love it loud"(Kiss cover)not included in this reissue;the same label announced for 2012 the reissue of their first album "Divine"(1990).
Nonseinormale65

Two new reissues from the 80' by Markuee Records,just published "Fasten Your Seat Belts(1988) and "Leading the Riot(1989)both from the band Royal Air Force,artwork with lyrics and pictures,sorry no bonus tracks :( ;

There are also plans to reissue sooner or later the first mini lp(1985,originally on Axe Killer records),including demo/live and rare tks.

omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Great news ! Where can I order those RAF re-issues ?
Nonseinormale65

You can order them at www.markuee.com (both cds are out from yesterday and available in the store here in Milano,but the site is not updated yet :wink: ),hope they also will be available in some other mailorder sooner or later.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Thanks a lot for the info ! I'll order them very soon !
Nonseinormale65

The worst is yet to come?Now it came... :lol:

Mini lp "Audax Vincit"(1988) by G.L.A.S. has just been reissued on cd by The Maltese Cross Records(actually a private pressing by Alex Moschini,the bass player of the band),available at www.alessandromoschini.it or at alex.moschini@hotmail.it.

Audax Vincit could easily aim at the podium in the worst of the worst topic(imho)!!!
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Nonseinormale65 wrote:Audax Vincit could easily aim at the podium in the worst of the worst topic(imho)!!!
you have my attention
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

G.L.A.S. is a CD or CDR? because once we come to italian private re-releases we must be very careful!
Nonseinormale65

jnfernal wrote:G.L.A.S. is a CD or CDR? because once we come to italian private re-releases we must be very careful!
Sorry,i don't know(i just read the review on http://www.metalloitaliano.it/ )and surely i will never buy it...the mini lp is enough for me :lol:
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

Mah...i got in touchwith the band and I'll try to order it. There's on Ebay too on sale, looks a silver printed CD...we'll see
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

What's Drama - Once And For All, 1989 sound like?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Nonseinormale65

Avenger wrote:What's Drama - Once And For All, 1989 sound like?
Good melodic stuff(imo),you can download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?yyotnmwgzym ,but buy it if you really like it!