Slovenian Metal

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

roihlem wrote:You think that Devil Doll is Italian because their fanclub was from there...

Dr. Steel were from Rijeka, Croatia.

About Faust, I never heard them, most likely Serbian band.
Well the guy lives and works in Italy... Anyway, it is not immportant were he hails from
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Here's a video of reunited Interceptor - rehearsal from 2007!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... pr=goog-sl
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

sovdat wrote:Here's a video of reunited Interceptor - rehearsal from 2007!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... pr=goog-sl
well, that's a band that I really wanted to see reunited :) . Well, comedians should not be missed.
I am ... the One you warned me of
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

Noisenik wrote: At the end I could upload one and only studio track from my band (anno 1994), one of the best and most obscure bands ever. Yeah, yeah I know you heard that before, but ...
Yes? I'd like to hear that! Please upload it. Maybe create a Corroseum hall of fame in the meantime? Where to introduce all musical creations of the forum members properly. Hehe.
Fun records
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Metalipeiklo wrote:
Noisenik wrote: At the end I could upload one and only studio track from my band (anno 1994), one of the best and most obscure bands ever. Yeah, yeah I know you heard that before, but ...
Yes? I'd like to hear that! Please upload it. Maybe create a Corroseum hall of fame in the meantime? Where to introduce all musical creations of the forum members properly. Hehe.
:lol: :lol:

Joel, tnx for interest, but first I have to upload things I promised - not yet at my disposal, though. Have to visit the guy who owns 'em and then transfer them to comp, etc. etc.. Will take longer than expected. Maybe when I will get hungry for some self-affirmation ... :lol:

I thought that sovdat will lend a hand ...

I have some other things to post - though they relate to two threads in Land Of Mystery board.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Anyone remembers Game Over? A thrash metal band from late 80s, I have some demo tracks from "H.A.T.E. Demo 1986-1990"; but unfortunately without song titles, or anything else - and apparently demo came with 12 tracks, of which I have only half... Does anyone have more info about it?

Zelezobeton were another good Slovenian thrash band from the early 90s; one minute samples can be heard at www.zelezobeton.com - finally got to see them reunited about a month ago, and it was more than good!
Rock Beast

Post by Rock Beast »

Slovenian Deathrash band Auschwitz released a 1992 demo with some good ol' flute and such killer stuff.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

If you're in a need of a good laugh ... check out this:

http://www.paranoid-zine.com/si/media/m ... ligion.wmv

The project's name is "Metal Slovenija", but it doesn't represent the Slovenian metal scene, just kind of a "insider" thing of 6 bands, doing some Metalsteel song. Pretty much horrible :)

bands:
- Metalsteel (heavy / power)
- Forgotten Eden (hard rock / barely metal)
- MILF (same I guess - including 2 members from Requiem)
- Sarcasm (thrash - nowadays probably a band with the worst lyrics) - the fat guy with that silly orange hat - that's their current singer :?
- 7th Angel (some fancy hard rock)
- Infidia (some kind of modern melodic power metal)
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

Yeah Fatur showed me that :P talk about the Slovenian version of Hear 'n' Aid :P .
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

sovdat wrote: - MILF (same I guess - including 2 members from Requiem)
What a hilarious band name! So stupid that it gets funny.
Fun records
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

I am sorry to say that, but a lot of our Metal bands is plain f..ing ridiculous. They simply don't take Metal serious enough, or they mix up that with blowing their egos. :evil:
roihlem

Post by roihlem »

for those who are interested in a new band, check out the übercool Negligence...
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

www.myspace.com/negligence

New album is recorded, just some legal things needs to be fixed (Sazas & co.) and it's out!
Song Places of Dawn is from their upcoming album, the other 3 are from demos. My favorite Slovenian band along with Crossbreed!

www.myspace.com/crossbreedslo
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

I hope Alex uses some more of his high range vocals in Negligence. Can't wait to hear my favourite song War Machine.

"This is really not my fight!!!"
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
sovdat

Post by sovdat »