UNDERGGROUND DEFENDERS PROD

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
euqataoyuy

UNDERGGROUND DEFENDERS PROD

Post by euqataoyuy »

Hi everyone!!!

+++PRO CASSETTE

- fastter - resignación fatal : Pure fast and aggressive thrash metal from chile made in the way of "bonded by blood", "kill´em all", " victims of deception", etc

- chaotic bastard - elimination is imminent : Power/Thrash metal like the old days, under the same escence as "heresy/product of imagination", " 4 metallica lps", " breaking the silence", etc.

- cancerbero - abomination from hell/the carnage continues : compilation of 2007/2008 demos in 1 cassette, traditional death metal blessed by the ancient cults of shub niggurath, atomic aggresssor, morbid angel, etc

- vengeance - poison of death : Speed metal of death, primitive and traditional sonic attacks influenced by 2 first venom´s lps, show no mercy, etc

- condenados - procesion al infierno : psycho/doom , ralentless sound under the poison of saint vitus/the obssessed/ electric wizard, etc

- ripper - destroy the world :incredible fast, heavy and dark thrash metal, evil mix of schizophrenia/pleasure to kill, really a fuckin´killer band!!!

+++PRO CD

- EVIL OFFERING : My last release,10 THRASH METAL attacks , for fans of vio-lence, nuclear assault, annihilator, etc. 16 pages booklet full colour, great cover illustration.

http://img13.imageshack.us/g/sdc11136c.jpg/

I dont like Myspace, but if anyone want some mp3, i can send.

MC = 5U$
CD = 10 U$

If someone is interested to do some trade( band/label) plase let me know to the next mail:

darknesdescends[@]gmail[.]com