Mortician - No War & more CD reissue.

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
mega_lodon

Mortician - No War & more CD reissue.

Post by mega_lodon »

In case you don't know yet, Pure Steel has recently released Mortician "No War & More" on CD. All labels/distros in the US, please start stocking this CD. International postage from Germany is expensive :lol: .
Stormspell

Re: Mortician - No War & more CD reissue.

Post by Stormspell »

We have already and are down to last 5 copies, thanks so much.

Don't forget to use code: BLKFRIDAY for a special 20% OFF discount (valid until December 4th).
mega_lodon

Post by mega_lodon »

But sir, your international shipping (for 1 CD) is even more expensive than the Germans :cry:. I had to resort to other US distros even when buying your releases.

I'm not residing in the US by the way. But I buy mostly from US 'cos shipping rates charged by most US stores are still reasonable. Moreover the dollar is weaker comparing to Euro/GBP.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Oh yeah? I charge $5.50 (3.65 EUR) for one CD with jewel cases in new bubble envelope. Would you care letting me know which German distro charges less than 3.65 EUR for overseas shipping? There's none, right...

What about US distros? How many US distros charge less than $5.50 for shipping one CD with jewel case overseas?

So lets count, with the current sale the CD costs $9.59 + $5.50 = $15.09 = 10.02 EUR! Good luck buying a brand-new release with international shipping included for 10 EUR from any German distro

And if you buy 6 CDs from me, shipping is FREE worldwide (unless you live in Mexico, South America, Eastern Europe, then it is $16 flat-rate upgrade for Express mail regardless of the order size). And even if you live in those regions you are still welcome to take advantage of the cheap shipping, I just won't take paypal for it (as I'm SICK of people from places like Russia and Chile taking cheap untraceable shipping and then blaming me and reverting paypal payments when the greedy corrupted local postal services steal their stuff). If you send cash in or use Western Union I'll ship anything to anywhere at the cheapest rate, just don't come crying on my shoulder when it goes to limbo. /end of rant
mega_lodon

Post by mega_lodon »

I sense some old man syndrome (again)? No offense. :P

Ok I recheck your international shipping rates on your web. Here's what I gathered:

$5.50 for 1 CD (paypal = no)
$16.00 for 1 CD (paypal = yes)

So if I use paypal, I've to pay $16 postage, is that right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually, I have some USD with me so I was thinking about sending you my order by cash method. But a few things put me off:
1st, I only have $10 and $5 bills so that means I would have to use up $20 for paying 1 CD. And I don't have enough cash for 2 CDs.
2nd, I would need to send cash in registered mail and that incurs extra cost. Well giving me back my glued stamps doesn't help 'cos I'm not sure when I will have the chance to use them again. 8)

I see if I can come out a win-win solution to order the CD(s). Will keep you posted. Cheers.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Hey, nothing personal you understand, I dont even have a clue where you are from. All I'm saying is that until Gaypal changes their retarded policy of ripping off sellers unless they can provide trackable means, the only way I'm shipping to Eastern Europe and South America is via Express mail. If there are distros willing to take the risk - by all means go and buy from them.
mega_lodon

Post by mega_lodon »

Hey nothing personal, my friend. I'm residing in Singapore (SE Asia). Let me know if you are willing to take the risk. :D Cheers.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

As buyer I always take my own risks without expecting the seller to cover for my own choices, thank you.
In The Raw

Re: Mortician - No War & more CD reissue.

Post by In The Raw »

stormspell wrote:We have already and are down to last 5 copies, thanks so much.

Don't forget to use code: BLKFRIDAY for a special 20% OFF discount (valid until December 4th).
Looks like you got 4 now.

Just bought one! :D
"On your feet, or on your knees"