Velle Witch - Blood Noblewoman demo 88'

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
Hellride Mike

Velle Witch - Blood Noblewoman demo 88'

Post by Hellride Mike »

Another long time want hot off the presses from a friend who just scored it...on first listen, I like it...burly for girls! Two obscure Japanese metal releases that are long term wants in one day...color me happily head banging! I thought I'd share them as I rarely have anything obscure enought to share around here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/216793345/v ... o_1988.rar
sabbat666

Post by sabbat666 »

Velle Witch was one of the only good bands from a VA Explosion records VHS tape I got a while back. Thier demo tape was on auction for a long time, but by the time I actually wanted to get it, it was already sold. :( Always wanted to check it out. I consider them as a femal version of Crowley! maybe a bit more scary though haha :twisted:
Thanks for the upload! any chance for a j-card scan? I'll probably be able to tell you the actual title of track 4.
Anthell

Post by Anthell »

Excellent material! Thanks a lot for posting this.
Hellride Mike

Post by Hellride Mike »

I don't have the J-Card as a friend sent me a rip of it. There is am image and some info at:

http://japanesemetal.gooside.com

check under collection "v"
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Thanks a lot Mike! I've been wanting to hear the band for ages.

Now somebody dig out those Gypsy Rose (Jpn) demos! :)

Edit. If the title is correct on that JapaneseMetal Motion page the fourth track is Roozenkuraitsu (Rosenkranz).
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

And about the music.. First impressions: IT'S AWSOME! There is a crowley vibe but early BELLZLLEB would be even better comparition (remember they had female vocalist too). Especially on Titus Groan. What a piece of doomy satanic metal. IS KILLER! IS KILLER!

SATAN! :x
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

thanx a lot, will check it later
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

A huge thanks for this demo, I wanted to listen to this since ages !!
pzman

Post by pzman »

Thanks! It was cool to see a song named Titus Groan! I just happen to be reading the book now! :D
Last edited by pzman on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Forgot this had been uploaded. The mention of Bellzlleb's got me eager to hear this. Cheers!
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Gypsy Rose is more instantly likable, but this has some really interesting parts that I think will quickly grow on me. I don't know anything about japanese meal bands, but this strikes me as having a bit of the weird/creepy element that I expect from 80s Italian bands like Death SS and Dark Quarterer. Will definitely play it some more! Thank you for posting it!
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky