My collection of classic Malaysian Heavy Metal mp3s

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
Derrick Metaliszta

My collection of classic Malaysian Heavy Metal mp3s

Post by Derrick Metaliszta »

Yeah I know several people on this board are prejudiced against the Malaysian Heavy Metal scene but I've set up a 'blog' and uploaded mp3's for download.
I have limited internet access so I will only be uploading single songs. If you're interested in any band in particular just leave comments or let me know and I'll upload some more of their stuff.
Whoever is curious please check it out and see that malaysian heavy metal scene back in the day was a very bustling one and left many memorable tracks...

http://arkibrockkapak.blogspot.com

You can stream the songs and if you like what you hear just click the link and download!
I'll be uploading more stuff every week, concentrating in Malay language heavy metal in general so I might as well include some bands from Singapore and maybe even Indonesia...

cheerz 8)
King Zombie

Post by King Zombie »

THANKS!!! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR A LONG TIME!!!

But why can we only download 1 song at the time?
Keep politics OUT of this forum
The Erlking

Re: My collection of classic Malaysian Heavy Metal mp3s

Post by The Erlking »

Derrick Metaliszta wrote:Yeah I know several people on this board are prejudiced against the Malaysian Heavy Metal scene but I've set up a 'blog' and uploaded mp3's for download.
Fuck them, you're a hero! :)
Derrick Metaliszta wrote: I'll be uploading more stuff every week, concentrating in Malay language heavy metal in general so I might as well include some bands from Singapore and maybe even Indonesia...
Getting even better!

I'll post some impressions when I get a chance to listen to these tracks
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

SolidSnake311 wrote:But why can we only download 1 song at the time?
Maybe because of this?
Derrick Metaliszta wrote:I have limited internet access so I will only be uploading single songs. If you're interested in any band in particular just leave comments or let me know and I'll upload some more of their stuff.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
roihlem

Post by roihlem »

ahhhh, this is awesome!
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

Derrick amigo mio, conjonudo! Qué guay! I'll download them all tonight and get back to you
anthares

Post by anthares »

Downloaded. Hope to check them out asap! But first I will listen to Black Sabbath!
daniel

Post by daniel »

First of all thanks for taking the time to do this, I would most probably have never heard these bands without this since it has never struck me as an interesting scene. And, these bands haven't changed my mind, didn't like any of them, just straightforward and pretty unimaginative 'rocking' metal. I think Desire took quite a serious liking to 'Sanitarium' haha. Whitesteel's band photo rules though.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Thanks for sharing all those tunes.

But, yes, nothing has changed for me either. The tracks are decent at best. Malaysian bands generally lack the fury and the, let's say, ''overkill'' of the metal i love and worship. They're OK for 1 or 2 listens, but that's all, they don't have that ''something'' that will make me wanna play them again and again. Pretty standard stuff, no surprises unfortunately.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

I'm a sucker for some of that stuff
Would like to see Handy Black "Gempak" and Power Metal first two
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
anthares

Post by anthares »

tssisus kraist! I loved all these tracks! Only Crossfire wants that amazing but the rest was great!!!! Where I can get albums?
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

anthares wrote:tssisus kraist! I loved all these tracks! Only Crossfire wants that amazing but the rest was great!!!! Where I can get albums?
Almost all local bands werent officially released on vinyl
There are a handful promo LPs for playing on air, but in fact all were tape only releases (vinyl & CDs were and still are too expensive for the broad public ) ! If they arent in print now you have only a little chance to grab the albums on analog
Ask around people living there, I found some who are in reach of these promo LPs but it's always a luck what you can reach as these vinyls were made in very small runs
They mostly come like this:
with the tape cover glued on front, sometimes lyrics on back cover

only a few got real covers . it was not really necessary as they were only for advertising
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
Derrick Metaliszta

Thanks to everyone who checked it out, I'll keep updating weekly and let everyone know right here. I'm sorry I can only upload one song at a time but the internet connection from my school is just terrible...
Your spanish is great Nicko...!
And I miss you Pedro!
Melalui lorong hidupku, akan ku teruskan...
Pelayaran ini sehingga hujungnya!
Derrick Metaliszta

And something DAN who takes a liking for 'unique' metal might be interested in:
I've uploaded songs from Lipan Bara, only metal band I know which featured an albino in their line-up, and Exist, a children's band.
Melalui lorong hidupku, akan ku teruskan...
Pelayaran ini sehingga hujungnya!
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

Derrick Metaliszta wrote:Exist, a children's band.
Haha, their music is better than their outfits :D ! and some pre-voicebroken kid singing about HIV and AIDS brings in a bizarre aspect I must say.. need to check out the other stuff later..
Down there in the Darkness
Centuries of Evil
And his Arms will take you deeper and deeper