Gigs in Stockholm and around?

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Enforcer

Post by Enforcer »

omen of hate wrote: Too bad, it doesn't worth to travel so far just for one band, though it's a killer one !!
come with us to sweden rock festival the weekend after that. it use to be really good bands there. :)
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Enforcer wrote: come with us to sweden rock festival the weekend after that. it use to be really good bands there. :)
Why not ?? I've read reports of previous editions, it seems to be a killer fest !!
pentagramophone

Post by pentagramophone »

Quite frankly I'll be darn disappointed if Gotham City won't be playing at Sweden Rock next summer. The festival is starting one day earlier with a special night on Wednedays June 6th (Swedish national day)... continuing the usual way from thursday to saturday. How could they fail to get something like Gotham City who are actually playing live the previous weekend up in the north?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

pentagramophone wrote:Quite frankly I'll be darn disappointed if Gotham City won't be playing at Sweden Rock next summer. The festival is starting one day earlier with a special night on Wednedays June 6th (Swedish national day)... continuing the usual way from thursday to saturday. How could they fail to get something like Gotham City who are actually playing live the previous weekend up in the north?
My thoughts exactly. Time for a GOTHAM CITY For SRF-campaign!
Enforcer

Post by Enforcer »

pentagramophone wrote:Quite frankly I'll be darn disappointed if Gotham City won't be playing at Sweden Rock next summer. The festival is starting one day earlier with a special night on Wednedays June 6th (Swedish national day)... continuing the usual way from thursday to saturday. How could they fail to get something like Gotham City who are actually playing live the previous weekend up in the north?
rumours say that both gotham city and mindless sinner asked srf to play reunion gigs but were refused to play.. I don't know the proportion of truth in this though..
Enforcer

Post by Enforcer »

visit www.swedenrock.com and ask for gotham city!
Lindell

Post by Lindell »

Enforcer wrote:rumours say that both gotham city and mindless sinner asked srf to play reunion gigs but were refused to play.. I don't know the proportion of truth in this though..
It was actually Mindless sinner and Axewitch who thought it was a good idea to celebrate their 25 years of "existence" at this year's SRF. According to Christer Göransson (Mindless sinner) the bands had offered to play for free at the festival, but were declined... But anyway, let's hope for Gotham city next year!
Enforcer

Post by Enforcer »

Lindell wrote:
It was actually Mindless sinner and Axewitch who thought it was a good idea to celebrate their 25 years of "existence" at this year's SRF. According to Christer Göransson (Mindless sinner) the bands had offered to play for free at the festival, but were declined... But anyway, let's hope for Gotham city next year!
ah. the way rumours spread..