RAGING GRACE comp tracks

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
BloodOfChrist

RAGING GRACE comp tracks

Post by BloodOfChrist »

I mentioned these in that other thread. These are 2 songs from the awesome demo-band RAGING GRACE (ex-VIGILANTI). They existed in Cleveland from 1986 to 1992 and kicked serious ass. They played shows with BREAKER, SEVERE WARNING, MUTANT SOLDIER, MERCURY, SINISTER, and a ton more. I have a bunch of flyers for thier shows, as well as thier 2 song demo tape. The tape includes...

1. Melting Ground
2. The White Evil (pre-Mix)

That version of White Evil (called "The While Evil" is unfinished. It has no vocals after the 2nd verse, a different riff structure, and ends at about 5 minutes instead of 7 like the finished version). The finished version of "Melting Ground" was featured on the UNDERGROUND EXPRESS compilatio "Convicted To The Avant Garde" alongside CENTURION, NIGHTCRAWLER, SINISTER, PARALYSER, SEVERE WARNING, etc. The finished version of "White Evil" appeared on the UE compilation "Distant Thunder: Sounds Of The Cleveland Metal Storm" alongside VATICAN, NITEFALL, DECIMATION, HATRIX, SEVERE WARNING, and 14 others.

RAGING GRACE - Melting Ground
http://www.filefactory.com/file/2f2994/ ... Ground_mp3

RAGING GRACE - White Evil
http://www.filefactory.com/file/749825/ ... e_Evil_mp3
Last edited by BloodOfChrist on Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

ChildOfTheDamned

Post by ChildOfTheDamned »

Thanks a million,I was hoping that someone would upload Raging Grace stuff for quite some time now... All we need is an upload of that "Convicted" comp but don't take this as a request... (coughs)

So,if this is a 2-track demo,with alternate to the comp tracks versions,what's the recording year of it?
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

The demo is recorded in 1989. "The White Evil" was finished and re-named just "White Evil" in 1990 (when it appeared on "Distant Thunder"). I can upload "Convicted" tommorow afternoon.
tearitup1234

Post by tearitup1234 »

Thanks alot for these. Great stuff.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Thanks for these two tracks!
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart