The best Metal song sung by a woman?

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

What about The Great Kat : Metal Messiah ?
mega_lodon

Post by mega_lodon »

Phantom Blue. Their debut album kicks some serious ass!!!
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

I'm listening to the Barnabas track Breathless Wonderment right now, and I'll be damned if this ain't one of the very best metallic songs with a female vocalist. A perfect inclusion for volume 2.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

great_knuthulhu wrote:I'm listening to the Barnabas track Breathless Wonderment right now, and I'll be damned if this ain't one of the very best metallic songs with a female vocalist. A perfect inclusion for volume 2.
Many people are so excited with this track. And even though i don't die for it, i think it should be included in the next volume.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

ION BRITTON wrote:
great_knuthulhu wrote:I'm listening to the Barnabas track Breathless Wonderment right now, and I'll be damned if this ain't one of the very best metallic songs with a female vocalist. A perfect inclusion for volume 2.
Many people are so excited with this track. And even though i don't die for it, i think it should be included in the next volume.
For some, the keys might be a problem, but I grew up with that sound. A great song and what a voice on the singer (whose name totally escapes me - the Schnaps purchased at Dieter Braun's Brennerei, Beckstein at this year's KIT has finally met it's end. RIP)
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.