Zerber (Rus)

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
King Zombie

Zerber (Rus)

Post by King Zombie »

Excellent russian Death Thrash form the '90s. Enjoy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/114449654/Z ... _.zip.html
Keep politics OUT of this forum
Destrozer

Post by Destrozer »

Yeah.
Dan, this is with Alexandr Efimov from VARVAR.
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Destrozer wrote:Yeah.
Dan, this is with Alexandr Efimov from VARVAR.
:shock: Some hint for this mysterious band!

I want to ask something more Anatolij Stepanov the vocalist from VARVAR i am persuaded that he sings also for the APOCALIPSIS band.What do you say?His vocals compared with VARVAR's are the same.
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

I just tried to ask a guy on the Metalrus forum who it seems was a member of Zerber if he can tell us anything more about Varvar. He posted a Varvar review in Russian from 1995 on the same forum some days ago as well. Let's see...
Fun records
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Metalipeiklo wrote:I just tried to ask a guy on the Metalrus forum who it seems was a member of Zerber if he can tell us anything more about Varvar. He posted a Varvar review in Russian from 1995 on the same forum some days ago as well. Let's see...
You speak Ruski? :shock: Anyway i read from time to time MetalRus forum.I don't know Russian(only some scarce words and phrases and the Kyrrilic alphabel) but sometimes i can understand something out of this.

Why i have the impression that APOCALIPSIS' singer is the same with VARVAR?Too much similarity to be a slight probability.

So is APOCALIPSIS the continuation of VARVAR can anyone tell really?
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

My russian is poor but understandable I hope. Good enough to get VARVAR info, hopefully, haha...

About APOCALYPSIS, their website is maintained by the same strange "company" mentioned at the VARVAR site, so there's some connection. Could be that it's the same singer, but I haven't got access to any of their music right now. Since the VARVAR album posted online has edited titles, etc, compared to the LP edition, I guess there's a former band member involved in the VARVAR website. AND, since that website has a connection to the APOCALYPSIS site it could well be the same guy, or member, involved in both bands. These are just speculations though...
Fun records
Helm

Post by Helm »

Holy hell this is pretty great! Uneven kick drums, guitar drop outs, a melancholic lead that goes nowhere and then insanity! Great audiable bass guitar too doing most of the chop work. A very Russian sensibility as far as composition goes. Gold. Nice find.