Your Top Wantlist Items

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
nightsblood

Your Top Wantlist Items

Post by nightsblood »

Which items have you really wanted for a long time but have never been able to find, or you couldn't buy them when a copy did turn up? Let's stick to Top-Priority items, not entire want lists. My Top 8:
CDs
Kalisia- skies. Never see this one, I think it was a small pressing.
LPs
Crucifixion- green eyes Ep on green vinyl. Hard to find, though supposedly not very expensive.
Traitors Gate- devil takes the high road. Shows up for sale regularly but is always a little too expensive for me.
SINGLES
Bolweevil- rock steady w/ PS. Rarely see it & too expensive anyway.
Charger- desperadoes w/ PS.
Iona- you ain't a lady
Randy- the beast w/ PS
Scratch- metal breaker w/ PS. Impossible to find and too expensive if I did.
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

SU TA GAR - JAIOTZE BASATIA CD.

I've actually found 4 copies for sale, or at least mentioned so so far:

1st at some Spanish distro I believe, it was marked as "out of stock"

2nd at another Spanish distro. I placed my order, but their system was fucked up, I couldn't contact them (the e-mail address they had was returned as non-existent to me) ...

3rd time at some fancy French distro. I almost bought it, although the CD was 16 EUR and postage to Slovenia 25 EUR (!!!), however they had some weird ordering system as well, and everything was in French, so after 1 hour of trying to place an order, I finally gave up. Perhaps there are some people from France; I could find that distro once again I hope ...

4th and last time was when I saw it listed by some Japanese 2nd hand market. It turned out that Sideshow found that distro few weeks before me, so I didn't get it, again :)

In the meanwhile I've also asked few Spanish friends if they can help me with it, still no success here either. :)

Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death CD on Grindcore International - I was bidding on at least 10 copies on ebay in the past year, but was outbidded every single time. Even when in few moments of madness when I've put an insane bid I wouldn't have normally :)

Razor - Evil Invaders price killers CD. Found it at one German metal market for 69 EUR, but had no money at that moment.. The next time I was outbidded on ebay at much higher price ...

Target - Mission Executed CD on Aaarrg (not the split with Holy Moses). Many collectors say that it wasn't originally released on a CD, but according to few members of this forum, it was. I have never seen a copy myself either ..

+ many more .. :/ For vinyl, the only one I really really want is the original Armed and Dangerous, which speaks for itself.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

I want some japanese wacky "nazi" metal: Mein Kampf, Harkenkreuz, Rommel , etc. are high wants.
SideShow

Post by SideShow »

My wants are pretty much all on CD:

Bloody Cross - Coming Again
I passed up on a copy of this in a trade about 3 years ago, and have kicked myself since. Haven't seen or heard of a copy (for trade or sale) ever since that time.

Deathrider - Requiem
Buddy of mine had this for trade at one time, but I had NOTHING to trade at the time. He ended up putting it on eBay, and I haven't managed to nail down a copy...

Equinox - The Way To Go
I've managed to snag all of their other albums (for next to NOTHING, BTW) but this one keeps eluding me. I ain't paying $100+ for it on eBay, especially considering I got their debut for basically $8.

Death Squad - Split You At The Seams
Passed up on this one in a trade as well. After that, I saw two copies on eBay go for over $55 each time. Haven't seen a copy since those two, either.

There are tons more, but these 4 leap to mind.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

My 10 MEGA TOP WANTS are:

RISING (swe) 7"
WHITE HELL 7"
THE MEZMERIST EP
DWARR: Animals LP
MAYHEM: Deathcrush MLP: original of course
BATHORY: "same" LP: Yellow goat
MISFITS: Earth AD: one of the colored versions
SAINT VITUS: first original one: seems completely impossible to find
HELL: original demo cassettes
PREACHER: Trapped In Hell LP

PLEASE HELP :evil: :evil:
Long Live The Loud !!!
Mr Nuke

Post by Mr Nuke »

sovdat wrote:SU TA GAR - JAIOTZE BASATIA CD.

3rd time at some fancy French distro. I almost bought it, although the CD was 16 EUR and postage to Slovenia 25 EUR (!!!), however they had some weird ordering system as well, and everything was in French, so after 1 hour of trying to place an order, I finally gave up. Perhaps there are some people from France; I could find that distro once again I hope ...
Just ask me! I guess it's one of those expensive distros like Musea, Brennus, etc. They release some good stuff but their distro prices are somewhat insane.

So here are my top wants :

1. Bathory ; S/T ; first pressing on Typhon Grammofon (gold goat)

2. Belketre / Vlad Tepes ; March to the Black Holocaust ; CD ; 1995 ; Embassy Productions

3. Manilla Road ; Invasion ; LP

4. Manilla Road ; Metal ; LP

5. Spear of Longinus ; Domni Satnasi ; LP

6. Graf Spee (Venezuela) ; S/T ; LP

7. Blasfemia (Colombia); Guerra Total ; MLP

8. Parabellum ; Sacrilegio ; MLP

9. Parabellum ; Mutacion por Radiacion ; MLP

10. Ponce Pilate ; Les Enfants du Cimetière ; LP

Some of them can be found easily. It's just that I don't usually spend 100€ if not far more for a record...
Gott ist tot.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

SideShow wrote: Bloody Cross - Coming Again
I passed up on a copy of this in a trade about 3 years ago, and have kicked myself since. Haven't seen or heard of a copy (for trade or sale) ever since that time.
That Southamerican One ? I'm always looking for their stuff but Andreas wont give me his demo. :(

@Mr Nuke : The Vlad Tepes Split was probably one of the best moments form the Les Legions Noires years. I need that one too. I have a friend who has the original press #1000/1000, might give it out of his hands for something but I'm not sure. At least hes selling the Split CD with Torgeist.

Whats that Ponce Pilate ?
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

The Sentinel wrote:HELL: original demo cassettes
:shock:

Sten, how can one help you with these? It's far more likely to obtain 3 Mezmerist copies than the original Hell demos...Besides, i can't think of any sane person who would trade/sell them, well, IF he got any of them.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
SideShow

Post by SideShow »

I've actually found 4 copies for sale, or at least mentioned so so far:

4th and last time was when I saw it listed by some Japanese 2nd hand market. It turned out that Sideshow found that distro few weeks before me, so I didn't get it, again :)
Ya snooze, ya lose buddy! :lol: I completely lucked into that one, though. That distro never had anything else I've emailed him about since I got that Su Ta Gar disc, so it was apparently a one-off. However, I WILL be going to his shops when I go to Japan in October, so here's to hoping he gets some GOOOOOOD shit in between now and then!
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Well, if you find a Su Ta Gar CD then buy it and I'll make sure to erase some of your higher wants :) By the way, didn't Ult buy that Bloody Cross CD from somewhere about a year ago? Oh, and about that Deathrider, Saxon offered it to me in a recent trade, but I passed the oppurtunity since I didn't like the music so much ... perhaps I'll have the same feelings like you in five years? :)
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Mr Nuke wrote:

Just ask me! I guess it's one of those expensive distros like Musea, Brennus, etc. They release some good stuff but their distro prices are somewhat insane.
Here it is:
http://musique.fnac.com/a2040608/Su-Ta- ... 910A3&Fr=0

:)
deathster

Post by deathster »

ION BRITTON wrote:
The Sentinel wrote:HELL: original demo cassettes
:shock:

Sten, how can one help you with these? It's far more likely to obtain 3 Mezmerist copies than the original Hell demos...Besides, i can't think of any sane person who would trade/sell them, well, IF he got any of them.
I have HELL (UK) original demo cassette with letter from band. This was sent to Metal Forces in 1985. Needless to say its different band that the nwobhm HELL :) ha haa ...
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

-Svaty Vincent - LPs

-Törr - Chcipni O Kus Dal , Kladivo Na Carodejnice LP & demos

-Tudor - Splanova 7"

-Graf Spee - Reencarnacion LP & Mother Fucker Demo

-Morcegos - Thank God ...!! LP

-Sextrash - Sexual Carnage LP & XXX LP

-Sarcofago - INRI

-Mistifier - T.E.A.R. 7"

-Reencarnacion - Records

-Parabellum - 12"EPs

-various japanese old records

....and way too much other records
SideShow

Post by SideShow »

sovdat wrote:Well, if you find a Su Ta Gar CD then buy it and I'll make sure to erase some of your higher wants :) By the way, didn't Ult buy that Bloody Cross CD from somewhere about a year ago? Oh, and about that Deathrider, Saxon offered it to me in a recent trade, but I passed the oppurtunity since I didn't like the music so much ... perhaps I'll have the same feelings like you in five years? :)
Oh, if I manage to find another copy (of either the first OR second Su Ta Gar albums, I still need Munstro Hilak so you're out of luck there) you'll be the first person I'll contact, trust me! :wink:

Ult actually got that Bloody Cross disc from his buddy Olaf in Germany. Dude hooks him up ALL the time on rare stuff (like Siren - Financial Suicide, etc)! Wish I had a contact that would do that kind of shit for me!

I don't know what it is about that Deathrider CD. I know it's kinda generic musically, but I am really drawn to it. I've hated the fact that I didn't ask Saxon to just hold it for me until I found something to swing his way for it.
wom

Post by wom »

Angel dust - To dust you will decay CD on Desaster.