80's Heavy Metal Heroes new releases

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Ryacus wrote:I'm liking the new manowar-sons of odin ep, I was quite suprised by it after the rather shitty warriors of the world.
The EP is very promizing. Let's wait to hear the complete album to have a real opinion. I hope there will be no shitty ballads this time !!
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

I don't know about you guys but I like the recent VIRGIN STEELE albums I've brought... HOUSE OF ATREUS: ACT I and INVICTUS. Sure they're more to a modern sound, but I find they're really epic and very enjoyable. Rare example of good modern I think. I don't know about the others, I've heard one song from the new one with Defis and the horse and it sounded a bit forced.

ATTACKER's recent albums SOUL TAKER and THE UNKNOWN are killer. SOUL TAKER especially.
Keir

Post by Keir »

Nicko McBuff wrote:I don't know about you guys but I like the recent VIRGIN STEELE albums I've brought... HOUSE OF ATREUS: ACT I and INVICTUS. Sure they're more to a modern sound, but I find they're really epic and very enjoyable. Rare example of good modern I think. I don't know about the others, I've heard one song from the new one with Defis and the horse and it sounded a bit forced.
I have those 2 as well and I really like them. Biggest problem I have with their newest stuff is that it all sounds a bit too much alike. That's why I haven't bought the newer ones.