Requests

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
humus

Post by humus »

Fucking Åmål wrote:German Minotaur i don´t liked so much this band(i will give some more spins in the near future) Humus better try VENDETTA,VIOLENT FORCE,DARKNESS,LIVING DEATH 8)
Don't worry, I already did :).
But Minotaur is a lot harder to find, and the record isn't really cheap either, so I've never heard them before.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

If anyone uploaded any of the following i'd be really grateful:

OMEGA POINT - INFINITE RHYME DEMO 91
DREAMWICH - DEMO 90
MANIACAL RAGE - NO THANKS TO YOU DEMO 92
DAMIEN BLACK - DEMO 94
REX BEGONIA - 7''
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

ION BRITTON wrote:If anyone uploaded any of the following i'd be really grateful:

DREAMWICH - DEMO 90
DAMIEN BLACK - DEMO 94
REX BEGONIA - 7''
I have the REX BEGONIA 7" on CDR. Pretty standard TOPT-style HR. I'll try to remember it for a future upload. On the subject of Norwegian rarities: does anyone have Roquefire-"The Island Of Marat" 7" 81?
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

DaN wrote:
ION BRITTON wrote:If anyone uploaded any of the following i'd be really grateful:

DREAMWICH - DEMO 90
DAMIEN BLACK - DEMO 94
REX BEGONIA - 7''
I have the REX BEGONIA 7" on CDR. Pretty standard TOPT-style HR. I'll try to remember it for a future upload. On the subject of Norwegian rarities: does anyone have Roquefire-"The Island Of Marat" 7" 81?
I'm a bit surprised. This 7'' has a good fame among the euro-obscurities. Another overhyped release? Shit!
khiijol

Post by khiijol »

does anyone have anything by greffwe (swe)? i cant even find any info on them other than the fact that they existed, and even that info is kinda spotty
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

khiijol wrote:does anyone have anything by greffwe (swe)? i cant even find any info on them other than the fact that they existed, and even that info is kinda spotty
Never heard of. Which style/period are we talking about? The band name sounds like a comical misspelling of the Swedish word for 'Count' (Greve) - a BM joke band perhaps?
khiijol

Post by khiijol »

DaN wrote:
khiijol wrote:does anyone have anything by greffwe (swe)? i cant even find any info on them other than the fact that they existed, and even that info is kinda spotty
Never heard of. Which style/period are we talking about? The band name sounds like a comical misspelling of the Swedish word for 'Count' (Greve) - a BM joke band perhaps?
from what i can understand they did a demo in the mid 80s called "the burning of priests"... supposedly black/death metal. could be a joke... the only mention of it i can find on the net aside from my wantlist is what looks like to be a japanese metal-archives, containing the text "0%" somewhere on it. i cant read japanese however, so i'm not entirely sure what it says
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

omen of hate wrote:I can upload PHANTOM "Evil Never Sleeps" this week.
I have troubles with my internet connection at home so I'll retry to upload this week end !!
Destrozer

Post by Destrozer »

Guys, I REALLY would like to hear Rator's "Evil Symphony"!
xr2m

Post by xr2m »

Destrozer wrote:Guys, I REALLY would like to hear Rator's "Evil Symphony"!
I have this, but only 128 kbps and horrible sound quality, so it's not really fit for posting on here. Anyway, I just sent you a PM - check it for more info.
otakon

Post by otakon »

xr2m wrote:
Destrozer wrote:Guys, I REALLY would like to hear Rator's "Evil Symphony"!
I have this, but only 128 kbps and horrible sound quality, so it's not really fit for posting on here. Anyway, I just sent you a PM - check it for more info.
yeah my rip's so horrible i wouldnt give it to anyone too! I'd like a better rip if someone has it.

I have the tape back in Malaysia though but i never brought it here with me :?
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

khiijol wrote:
DaN wrote:
from what i can understand they did a demo in the mid 80s called "the burning of priests"... supposedly black/death metal. could be a joke... the only mention of it i can find on the net aside from my wantlist is what looks like to be a japanese metal-archives, containing the text "0%" somewhere on it. i cant read japanese however, so i'm not entirely sure what it says
They have recorded 2 demos in the 80's : "Bloodhunting" (1986) and "The Burning of Priests" (1989).
I have no other infos.
Junkyard Barbarian

Post by Junkyard Barbarian »

I would like to hear the following:
Drakar-Let Drakar (original Czech version)
...thanks in advance
Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction...
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Junkyard Barbarian wrote:I would like to hear the following:
Drakar-Let Drakar (original Czech version)
...thanks in advance
Now THIS is a classic of gigantic proportions! Great idea for an upload. I have it ripped to CDR, so hopefully in the next week...

Anyone interrested in their 2nd album?
Junkyard Barbarian

Post by Junkyard Barbarian »

why not? I would like to hear the difference between the two :D
thanks dude!
Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction...