What is your favourite stuff DISCOVERED on POISONOISE ??

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
beerandjesus

Post by beerandjesus »

Could be about Stormspell... I'm kind of stupid when it comes to CDs, since I only pay attention to vinyl stuff, haha!

Ok, I'll keep working on Steel Legacy... I'll be they could sell 20 through this forum alone, not to mention the wholesale deals they'd get!
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Aaron, why don't you release it?
beerandjesus wrote:Hey guys, I've sorta been working on the Steel Legacy dudes to give Max Planck the honor of an LP treatment... primarily because they seem to have been so well received on here. Is anyone else interested in backing me in that effort?

I have to admit, I'd feel like a real dickhead if I lobbied them hard, and then they did it and it didn't sell!
voidghast

Post by voidghast »

I've heard a lot of really great demos by way of Poisonoise. My favorites have been Max Planck,Black Hole and Killerhawk. However, the best album/band I've ever discovered on Poisonoise would have to be Credo and their brilliant "Paying For Everything" album. I didn't download this for the longest time as I'm picky about downloading things and figured it would be a slightly better version of Magnit's "Dies Irae." Well it actually blows it out of the water in my opinion..I almost can't get enough of Credo.
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

voidghast wrote:However, the best album/band I've ever discovered on Poisonoise would have to be Credo and their brilliant "Paying For Everything" album.
Yeah, that one's quite extraordinary.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Moonchild

Post by Moonchild »

My fave is Sound Barrier - Speed of Light. The best black metal i've ever heard. Even better than the mighty Black Death.

I'm also digging the hell out of the Tantrum ep that daniel uploaded. Top notch old school US power metal.

I'll also add Redeemer to the list. The album cover is a little suspect, but one should never judge a book by its cover. I'm glad i didn't because i would've missed out on one helluva thrashterpiece.
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

I have to add the superb "Seven Years In The Past" album by german ATTACK. It's perfect. I wouldn't change a single note in it. One of my favourite HM albums nowadays.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

Sound Barrier and Ninja (the second mentioned still on the hunt,any help?) they have made me bang my head like crazy this last 3 months!

btw, are the Neptune demos still up??? thanks!
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

A few others that I've heard since my last post in '07 that have really stuck with me:

White Boy and the Average Rat Band
Norway Rocks!
Blackbird 'rise'
Warzwolf
Shadow

I think SOMEONE around here owes me a couple of thousand bucks so that I can get these off my want list- shame on y'all for getting me hooked on such expensive items! :lol: j/k

A lot of the demos added in the last month or two have also hit the spot pretty well (Conquest, Gypsy Rose, Skull, that female-fronted japanese band, etc)

The Manimals review did pique my curiosity enough to go check out that very cool MLP

Crowhaven & Impeccable are still my favorites though. More expensive and hard to find items- aarrgg! :)
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

HELLION NOISE!!!!
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

the VATICAN demo is a real smoker. I also have the "Power is Obsession" but soundwise it sucks. Were it in a better quality, i'd appreciate it more..
Jens

Post by Jens »

King's Ransom? I'd swear I have a reissue of that, guess I should listen to it again.
Priamos

Re: What is your favourite stuff DISCOVERED on POISONOISE ??

Post by Priamos »

steelangel wrote: the unknown swedish Metal rarity put by Dan. I am bit surprised only a few people seem to be blown by this kind of EPIC Heavy Metal.
Ha,ha... You are not being very helpful!! How can I track this?

PS.Ooops this post is more than 4 years old!! I hope you are still around to reply!! :)
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

Guess he means Detest. ;)
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

Dirty Rocker wrote:Guess he means Detest. ;)
Thanx!! If so the puzzle is solved! :)
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Now when times has done it's magic I must say that Nigromantia, The Mezmerist and Kingsbane are probably the three most important ones! Not sure if I heard BLACK HOLE here the first time or elsewhere but it's also there among the best.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance