What is your favourite stuff DISCOVERED on POISONOISE ??

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
steelangel

What is your favourite stuff DISCOVERED on POISONOISE ??

Post by steelangel »

What is your favourite stuff regularly discovered exclusively on POISONOISE and unknown before ...

For myself, I would say SURGEON, SAXO and the unknown swedish Metal rarity put by Dan. I am bit surprised only a few people seem to be blown by this kind of EPIC Heavy Metal.

Ok ! What's yours ?
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

King's Ransom for sure.

Though there were a few others that come close. I'll have to look into my Winamp list exactly which ones I got from the Poisonoise.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

King's Ransom and Omega Point blew me right away, 10/10 stuff for me. There are a lot of great things I discovered there but I'm a bit behind with listening.
Long Live The Loud !!!
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

I'm new, so I haven't download that many stuff, but so far, my favorite is Inner Sanctum.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

RENEGADE - TOTAL ARMAGEDDON
Helm

Post by Helm »

Spectral Incursion, King's Ransom, Varvar
DMR

Post by DMR »

Thunderway - The Order Executors and Ninja - Invincible. There are also some that I first heard of from Dan's reviews, like Coven - Worship New Gods, Danger Zone - Victim of Time and Manimals - Blood is the Harvest.
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

I think that a better question would be what you have discovered with the help of the whole forum. :)
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
steelangel

Post by steelangel »

the erlking wrote:I think that a better question would be what you have discovered with the help of the whole forum. :)
Yeah, you're right ! But I thought about the download sessions and no the fantastic further informations that the members spray here ! :) Thank you for your remark :wink:
Heavy Metal is my Pride. I've got Metal in my Blood. Uncompromising REAL Heavy Metal is all I need. Hail to all Brothers of EPIC HEAVY METAL !!
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Last Remains, Terrahsphere both demos (Thank you again, DaN), Dark Ages, Magnit, Varvar, ... probably Spectral Incursion demos will soon be included here, but I've yet to get to grip with them.
I am ... the One you warned me of
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

The three that have stood out are Crowhaven, Impeccable, and Black Hole (I had heard 2 Crowhaven songs and the pre-Impeccable 7" by Axxe). I'm playing the Iona upload at the moment; the Iona material is good, but the GBH material is kinda plain (I've heard their single before but nothing else). So I guess in terms of totally new discovery, Black Hole is the winner.
I've only been checking the Poisonoise forum for a couple of months now, and I try not to be greedy and d/l everything and anything that gets posted. I wish I could help fill some requests, but my collection just isn't very extensive and doesn't contain much of the type of stuff that's popular here (Euro metal 80s demos, Asian/South American demos, etc)
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Norway rocks. Anesthesia's tracks had totally destroyed me! Also, Zeus from Spain with their killer single. Then Omega Point, Bellzlleb etc.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

Hmm...that would probably be King's Ransom and the VIRGIN tracks from DaN's various tracks from swedish complications :)
Without evil there could be no good so it must be good to be evil sometimes.
Helm

Post by Helm »

oh, also Omnitron, Dyoxen and Taramis
ChildOfTheDamned

Post by ChildOfTheDamned »

I haven't "discovered" anything new yet,I just had the chance to get the Axiom CD and it a bit of a let down for me,maybe due to the high expectations caused by it's metal-archives description. Keep the US metal coming though!!!