CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Stormspell

CAULDRON BORN - Born of the Cauldron 10th anniversary Reissu

Post by Stormspell »

I'm proud to present to you my new upcoming release, slated to be out on December 11th. One of the best US power metal albums from the 90s!
Highly recommended to fans of Iced Earth, Jag Panzer, Steel Prophet, New Eden, Gothic Knights, etc.

The re-release is done with close collaboration with Howie Bentley and will come with an exclusive bonus - cover tune of "Lucifer's Hammer" by the mighty WARLORD, which has been recorded in the past for a Warlord tribute CD, which never materialized.

The CD was completely remeastered from the original DAT tapes by Howie and Corbin King (Vainglory) at King's studio.
Howie also wrote new liner notes and shared some rare photos from his personal vaults for the booklet.

I'm also starting to take preorders for the die-hard packages.
For this release I'm going to make very limited CD + T-shirt combo package.
I'll be making only as many T-shirts as preordered, so if you want one, make sure to preorder before Nov 26th! Or cry forever!

Preordering starts from tomorrow and will be valid through Nov 26th.
To preorder see the instructions on the flyer below

On November 26th I'll be calling the t-shirt printing shop and ordering the shirts. All preorders are expected to ship out by December 15th.

All CDs in the die-hard packages will be hand-numbered and autographed by Howie Bentley.

Please check http://www.stormspell.com/label for more info and sound samples (the site shall be updated tomorrow).
Last edited by Stormspell on Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
hload

Post by hload »

why don't you make some t-shirts from the olde design(logo on front, written script in back)? is much more better me thinks. perhaps howie may still have some availiable...
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

hload wrote:why don't you make some t-shirts from the olde design(logo on front, written script in back)? is much more better me thinks. perhaps howie may still have some availiable...
I'm not familiar with the olde design. Will ask Howie if he has any left to show me.

In any case, it would be easier (and cheaper!) for me to make logo on front, text on back, but I just want something more eye pleasing in full color which is not the usual el-cheapo b/w knock off you can find on ebay.
hload

Post by hload »

email sent! no problem having 3 cauldron born t-shirts. after all this is my alltime favorite release of 90's....
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

FUCK YESSSSSSSSS!
:shock:
Finally someone is re-issuing this masterpiece!
I'll be pre-ordering mine asap!!!!!
Great to hear...
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Korgüll wrote:FUCK YESSSSSSSSS!
Great to hear...
You don't have the original?

I'm happy with my original copy. 8)
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Black Axe wrote:
Korgüll wrote:FUCK YESSSSSSSSS!
Great to hear...
You don't have the original?

I'm happy with my original copy. 8)
Of course, i have 2 copies... jewel case & digi-box version. but nothing wrong with a remastered re-issue with 2 extra tracks, extra liner notes & a t-shirt of such a godly release!!
stormspell wrote:CD + T-shirt combo package.
BTW are the large size t-shirts going to be a decent size?
...& not a huge tent??
I'm not a huge person, but not a medium size either & there's nothing worse than getting a large size t-shirt in the mail & it's just too bloody big & unwearable :cry:
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Great, never heard this band.
Long Live The Loud !!!
steelegacy

Post by steelegacy »

thats great news!!!!!let us know when its out!!!!
hload

Post by hload »

steelegacy wrote:thats great news!!!!!let us know when its out!!!!
and make a special ultra XXXL for this guy.... :wink:
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Since several people have asked me already: I heard from the DTG manufacturer today and it is possible to mix different shirt colors, so you can choose between black or white shirts, sizes up to 4XL.

Here are mock-up pics again to see what black and white tees should look like. Please keep in mind those are computer generated mock-up files and the actual products may differ slightly:

ImageImage

To preorder instantly via PayPal you can go to: http://www.stormspell.com/label/store.html and use the corresponding button for your region.

Expected ship-out date for the die-hard packages is December 15th

Thank you once agian for the incredible support!

P.S. I have no idea if the L shirts will be bigger or smaller than the usual. as a rule of thumb US shirts tend to be on a bigger side, but at the end it all depends of the particular batch. Even the best quality 100% fruit of the loom differ, so I cannot tell before I have them in stock, and by that time it will be too late. I'm affraid you either have to go on a diet and order M, or better yet go eat some pizzas and get L :wink:
ChildOfTheDamned

Post by ChildOfTheDamned »

One of the best US metal bands of our times (well,MY times at least,I'm 24)

I have that Warlord tribute and Cauldron Born's cover stands out amongst shitty bands vandalizing on those gems,some guys even made Lost and Lonely Days a euro-power metal song,geesh! Good move on the reissue,I want a shirt though! :)
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to a time-limited offer from the manufacturer, CAULRDON BORN Die-hard preordering will be concluded on November 22nd, 5pm PST instead on 26th as announced previously! You have 48 hours to claim one if you havent done so yet. My apologies for the inconvenience this may cause.
Cauldron_Born

Post by Cauldron_Born »

Hello all. Howie Bentley from Cauldron Born here.Great website and forum! Thanks to Korgull for telling me about this site. Just wanted to thank you guys for supporting the reissue of BORN OF THE CAULDRON. If anyone wants to contact me:mail@cauldronborn.net
Happy New Year!

Howie
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Just a short note to let everyone know the preorders will be shipped on monday as announced previously. Thank you once again for your outstanding support!