The First Ever LEGEND (US) interview

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
DaN
Administructor

The First Ever LEGEND (US) interview

Post by DaN »

Man I wish I could take credit for this one, but no, this was posted at the Hellride forum. (no, I'm not a member, just found the link on another board)

A very interresting and long awaited read

http://www.hellridemusic.com/forum/show ... post201754

There's still some more ?? to straighten out there, so do you think I should try and reach the guy for an exclusive Corroseum LEGEND interview? Any suggestions on interesting Q's?
Keir

Post by Keir »

Wow, thanks for the link. That was the first I had heard that the reissue was a boot, though I had my suspicions. :( Someone needs to get this guy to do an official reissue (or else I'll be out $500!)

I think it would be great if you did an interview too. I'd like to know more about the members' other recordings. I know of a pre-Legend single under the name Judge (includes R.A.R.Z. and one other track) and there was a record in the 80s by another band (Mercenary, I think?) that had an ex-member.
Keir

Post by Keir »

Well, I just found out that Vibrations of Doom did an interview with him too. Still some things are unanswered…
http://vibrationsofdoom.com/issues/current.htm
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

That VOD interview was great. Live interviews are always a more interresting read. Reading about their old shows, Kevin's death and realizing there's no chance in hell to ever see them on stage again almost gave me an anxiety attack. FUCK!!! :evil:
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Keir wrote:Wow, thanks for the link. That was the first I had heard that the reissue was a boot, though I had my suspicions. :( Someone needs to get this guy to do an official reissue (or else I'll be out $500!)

I think it would be great if you did an interview too. I'd like to know more about the members' other recordings. I know of a pre-Legend single under the name Judge (includes R.A.R.Z. and one other track) and there was a record in the 80s by another band (Mercenary, I think?) that had an ex-member.
Is it really a boot ?damn :evil: :evil: :evil:
Long Live The Loud !!!
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

I'd love to get the lyrics sheet as copy. Can anyone help? FROM THE FJORDS is one of my alltime-favorites!
We praise the blood that metal brings
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

I'm also searching the lyric sheet. I'm also searching a copy of the lyric sheet of Slauter Xtroyes Winterkill album...
Long Live The Loud !!!
Fils Du Metal

Legend-Lyrics

Post by Fils Du Metal »

who needs a copy of the lyric sheet: Mail me :-)
BentSlightly

Post by BentSlightly »

From the same scene that produced Michael Bolton!!!! Wow that is fucking rich.