LABYRINTH (USA) - So Wild LP 1985

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
ION BRITTON

LABYRINTH (USA) - So Wild LP 1985

Post by ION BRITTON »

OK, this was requested by solar eagle some time ago...A plain and mediocre album that just isn't worth of your attention. It's hard rock with a few metal elements, i dare not tag it under pure Heavy Metal, that's something that a collector with 50 copies would do and basically this is the kind of album that makes some of our fellas here complain about the so called overrated US metal scene. The only track that actually deserves a positive comment is the closing Tolkien-influenced instrumental "The bridge of Khazad-Dum". Not extemely rare, but why should you spend your precious money for another insignificant and boring "private US metal" LP?

http://rapidshare.com/files/46169462/LABYRINTH.zip.html
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
solar eagle

So wild

Post by solar eagle »

Efaxaristw poly file.Tha sou pw th gnwmh mou otan to akousw.
DaN
Administructor

Re: LABYRINTH (USA) - So Wild LP 1985

Post by DaN »

ION BRITTON wrote:OK, this was requested by solar eagle some time ago...A plain and mediocre album that just isn't worth of your attention. It's hard rock with a few metal elements, i dare not tag it under pure Heavy Metal, that's something that a collector with 50 copies would do and basically this is the kind of album that makes some of our fellas here complain about the so called overrated US metal scene. The only track that actually deserves a positive comment is the closing Tolkien-influenced instrumental "The bridge of Khazad-Dum". Not extemely rare, but why should you spend your precious money for another insignificant and boring "private US metal" LP?

http://rapidshare.com/files/46169462/LABYRINTH.zip.html
:lol:
Thank doG there's still some honesty left in the Metal world..