HELL

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Got a refund from NBUSA, all is good.
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Dark Stranger wrote:Amazon have it dude: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Human-Remains-L ... 494&sr=8-2
Why doesn't anyone want the DOUBLE CD version with the original Demos on it? I wouldn't even think of getting that version. :?
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Hey mate,are you doing the Zone Zero re-issue?When will it be available for sale?Any idea?
Thanks,
Thanos
Sorry but this debug message pissed me off while trying to pm you :P
Never trust the Goblin King....
mordred

Post by mordred »

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
Dark Stranger wrote:Amazon have it dude: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Human-Remains-L ... 494&sr=8-2
Why doesn't anyone want the DOUBLE CD version with the original Demos on it? I wouldn't even think of getting that version. :?
I think that IS the double cd version, since it says "limited". That's the only kind of limited edition there is.

Personally, I listened to the demo versions on the second disc once and realized I would never need to do that again.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Divine Victim

Post by Divine Victim »

Yeah that is the double version, based on the back cover at least:

I hope so anyway as my copy's been dispatched!
Pestkrieg

Post by Pestkrieg »

The description says that it's two discs. I ordered that one, and received that version, so don't fret...
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Alright, cool.
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Trigger wrote:Hey mate,are you doing the Zone Zero re-issue?When will it be available for sale?Any idea?
Thanks,
Thanos
Sorry but this debug message pissed me off while trying to pm you :P
Ι was referring to Shadow Kingdom by the way....
Never trust the Goblin King....
Keir

Post by Keir »

Zdan wrote:Did anyone who bought the limited edition get a 2CD jewelcase version? I see those popping up all over Ebay and I gotta say I am fairly interested in them. The slipcase/digipack packaging I got really sucks so I would love a normal jewelcase version. Is that one a bootleg or something because it costs a lot less.
Anyone know the answer to this question? It would help me decide what to buy.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Wow, I'd love to know from where all those eGay re-sellers got the 2CD version for $10.99 "Buy it Now"... it is about 3-times cheaper than Nuclear Blast USA sells theirs...
GJ

Post by GJ »

Mappe?
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Back from seeing HELL's show in Falun, Sweden... Those who couldn't go, feel no remorse, most of the props etc used in the release party show (and on other gigs) were not allowed by the safety-crew, so the show was not as great as I had hoped. Also the audience was really small, about 5% of all the people on the area gathered in front of HELL, the rest where sitting in the beer tent or waited for Helloween to come on the other stage.

Overall: As good as the performance could get without most of the awesome props, almost no audience.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Warepire wrote:Also the audience was really small, about 5% of all the people on the area gathered in front of HELL, the rest where sitting in the beer tent or waited for Helloween to come on the other stage.
Too bad. Still, as discussed earlier in this thread, most of the HELL fans were probably at Muskelrock.
Le fjump

Post by Le fjump »

GJ wrote:Mappe?
:)
My steel isn´t true and that makes me a sad panda...
Divine Victim

Post by Divine Victim »

Absolutely astounding album. I got over the polished production very quickly, the songs are legendary and the new singer does an incredible job.