Avoid this ebay buyer: 123dirk789 he will steal your cds!

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

stormspell wrote:
Avenger wrote:He's from Germany and they have among the quickest postal system out there
Not anymore, currently German customs are hellish nightmare and packages sent to Germany take 6-8 weeks or sometimes even more. I have tons of such, all sent via priority mail.
I've been receiving stuff from Germany within the last few months that's taken less then a week to arrive. Perhaps this issue is only when sending?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Yes, only when sending. The delay is due German customs holding onto the packages like forever. Reason unknown.
Morton

Post by Morton »

stormspell wrote:Yes, only when sending. The delay is due German customs holding onto the packages like forever. Reason unknown.
The reason is very simple - it´s summer vacation.

Most staff at the custom in Frankfurt is away for hols.
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Morton wrote:
stormspell wrote:Yes, only when sending. The delay is due German customs holding onto the packages like forever. Reason unknown.
The reason is very simple - it´s summer vacation.

Most staff at the custom in Frankfurt is away for hols.
Nope, those customs delays are occuring since more than half a year. I've had delays caused by customs for 6 weeks and more.
We praise the blood that metal brings
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Avenger wrote:
Helstar wrote:
Avenger wrote: To my knowledge there is only one and it has no Matrix...
There's another one ;) look here http://cgi.ebay.com/220755175259

"CAROL CD 1396 Matrix#112127-16-9187-1-N-8M15"

My own copy is without matrix btw, and I clearly remember that the spare one I had for trade/sell was missing it too.
This is the first time that I have seen one like this.

It looks odd to me.

I'd personally like to see a scan.
All I can say about that Viking is that I had one copy for a brief time and the buyer then said that it doesn't have the matrix code at all. I could almost swear that you could see it if you looked through a certain angle but since I didn't have the CD I couldn't check again. Anyhow, some weeks ago I visited a friends house and checked his copy of the CD. At first it really looked like there's no matrix code at all, but of course there it was, although only visible through a certain angle (haven't seen any other CD like it). My humble opinion is that the CD is 101% legit.
So are your copies REALLY without matrix code at all?? Is this technically possible?

@ topic: I've sold CDs to him a couple of times and never had any problems.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

sovdat wrote:
Avenger wrote:
Helstar wrote: There's another one ;) look here http://cgi.ebay.com/220755175259

"CAROL CD 1396 Matrix#112127-16-9187-1-N-8M15"

My own copy is without matrix btw, and I clearly remember that the spare one I had for trade/sell was missing it too.
This is the first time that I have seen one like this.

It looks odd to me.

I'd personally like to see a scan.
All I can say about that Viking is that I had one copy for a brief time and the buyer then said that it doesn't have the matrix code at all. I could almost swear that you could see it if you looked through a certain angle but since I didn't have the CD I couldn't check again. Anyhow, some weeks ago I visited a friends house and checked his copy of the CD. At first it really looked like there's no matrix code at all, but of course there it was, although only visible through a certain angle (haven't seen any other CD like it). My humble opinion is that the CD is 101% legit.
So are your copies REALLY without matrix code at all?? Is this technically possible?
Now I'm suspicious. I'll pull my copy out of the vault when I'm home and check it under a bright light.

I know it's legit because it came from Mr. thrash king.

I'd still like to see scans either way.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Ok it's really hard and you must have a lot of patience, but the matrix is there (playing side), the light will be reflected with a kinda odd "rainbow" effect on the letters...
I couldn't see the matrix as a whole, only 1 letter at time (!) as even 1 mm wrong movement would void the "view", but it's surely there.
This is really hard to replicate, it's an "invisible" matrix ^^ could be used in the future to prevent bootleging =)
Last edited by Helstar on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Troma

Post by Troma »

slayerhatesusall wrote:Need more proof this guy is a shithead scammer? Here you go:
He bought Target master project genesis bootleg from seller bjorpec and you can see that he left negative saying he didn't receive it.
http://feedback.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... tForOthers

Now, he tries to resell the bootleg cd he got for free and pass it off as an original pressing, purposefully avoiding a big enough picture to see if it says proibited or prohibited in it, and also lying saying in the description that it is not a bootleg but an original 1st pressing.
http://cgi.ebay.de/Target-Master-Projec ... 20bbc564af
very interesting, I really had the same suspicion, also posted this in german musik-sammler forum and he even replied:

http://www.musik-sammler.de/forum/viewt ... 31#p583731

he said before shipping the item, he did a scan of the disc to proof that it is original:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/641/targetcd.jpg/

now I have to ask. Have you seen this scan before? isnt this too small for a scan? And why the heck is there a "camera symbol" in the right bottom corner, which is normally used by ebay while there is no scan uploaded in the actual auction?

I still dont believe him.

If you check his feedback, you can see he bought at least 3 target CDs in the last 2 years and also already got a negative rating for selling a target boot.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Troma wrote: why the heck is there a "camera symbol" in the right bottom corner, which is normally used by ebay while there is no scan uploaded in the actual auction?
*pwned*

Of course this image comes from another ebay auction, a genuine Target cd ! He saved the jpg, and he says "it's my scan" :lol:
Morton

Post by Morton »

OmenOfSteel wrote: Nope, those customs delays are occuring since more than half a year. I've had delays caused by customs for 6 weeks and more.
That´s the official version of the geramn custom.
Gave them a call for a parcel that was delayed at the custom.
The lady told me that reason. :?
slayerhatesusall

Post by slayerhatesusall »

I shipped around 10 cds to germany, at least 2 in the last month, and none were ever delayed by customs and the buyers got the cds, but then again I ship them first class mail not priority, and mark a $5 value on the form regardless of actual value so maybe sending it priority causes a delay?
slayerhatesusall

Post by slayerhatesusall »

Helstar wrote:
Troma wrote: why the heck is there a "camera symbol" in the right bottom corner, which is normally used by ebay while there is no scan uploaded in the actual auction?
*pwned*

Of course this image comes from another ebay auction, a genuine Target cd ! He saved the jpg, and he says "it's my scan" :lol:
Yeah this guy is a total bullshitter, he also sends tons of messages asking where the item was, a measly 2 weeks after fucking buying it. 2 weeks! Immediately I thought, what an impatient asshole! Then he does it constantly every week and tries to act all nice about it but I could see through his bullshit the whole time. He also lies and says he will pay me back if he receives it at a later date, months later, no repayment of course.

If it's allowed here, I will post his name and address in case he makes a new account to scam with, is that okay or is that not allowed here?
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

slayerhatesusall wrote: If it's allowed here, I will post his name and address in case he makes a new account to scam with, is that okay or is that not allowed here?
Better not.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

slayerhatesusall wrote:
Helstar wrote:
*pwned*

Yeah this guy is a total bullshitter, he also sends tons of messages asking where the item was, a measly 2 weeks after fucking buying it. 2 weeks! Immediately I thought, what an impatient asshole! Then he does it constantly every week and tries to act all nice about it but I could see through his bullshit the whole time. He also lies and says he will pay me back if he receives it at a later date, months later, no repayment of course.

If it's allowed here, I will post his name and address in case he makes a new account to scam with, is that okay or is that not allowed here?
The name is allowed, however the address is not. We had an issue with this in the past and after some research this is what is legally permitted by swedish law.
slayerhatesusall2

Post by slayerhatesusall2 »

Now, to add insult to injury, he is trying to sell the Anesthesia cd he stole off of me.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Anesthesia-s-t-O ... d=ViewItem
85 euros? Who the hell would pay that for that cd you stole off me you subhuman waste of sperm!