Insane ebay auctions - CD

...and all CD issues goes here.
Ensiferum2k7

Post by Ensiferum2k7 »

Anything interesting pop up today or the last few days? I haven't searched around much lately cause ebay is a pita on this crackberry, which has been my sole internet source for days.

Congrats on your deafen score, avenger. I think that's the cheapest I've seen on ebay. If anyone has a spare copy, pm me
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

from a member of a band which says it's 250 copies to sell it for $$$?? :lol:
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:from a member of a band which says it's 250 copies to sell it for $$$?? :lol:
No idea ... but I know that Ray had 1 (at least ;) ) for sale, but he didn't reply to me when I asked him how much would he want for it ... :)
SideShow

Post by SideShow »

sovdat wrote:
Nebuchadnezzar wrote:from a member of a band which says it's 250 copies to sell it for $$$?? :lol:
No idea ... but I know that Ray had 1 (at least ;) ) for sale, but he didn't reply to me when I asked him how much would he want for it ... :)
He emailed me about it, and I made him a rather large offer for it. Never heard back, so I assume that he wants even more for it.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Ensiferum2k7 wrote:Congrats on your deafen score, avenger. I think that's the cheapest I've seen on ebay. If anyone has a spare copy, pm me
Thanks.

I thought so too, but apparently it's "insane" because they didn't win it...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I've been watching this for a few days now.

It looks like we've got a shill bidder, hahaha...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
slayerhatesusall

Post by slayerhatesusall »

This Razorback went retardedly cheap, probably because he only sent to US. I would have bidded but it was already over before I saw it. :(
http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-INC-Indestruct ... 3a5baa1f5f
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

This INNERFEAR cd is so trivial and mediocre it mind boggles me when people fork so much money for it. Pressed in 250 copies a decade ago yet the band still has copies for sale, this should tell you what it's real value is :roll:
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Innerfear isn't mediocre ... but surely to pay high prices for it is out of questions for me ! In comparison (musically) Impact should cost 50x times :)

Also, I heard again the Deafen mcd, I must admit it's not a total crap as I said in a previous post. It's actually quite good (but not a masterpiece either)... maybe I heard another thing and I didn't link the names well =)

In the end, about Innerfear, sometimes a good 'hype' and the 'perception' of rarity change everything in collectors minds, and I know something about that lately ...
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

stormspell wrote:This INNERFEAR cd is so trivial and mediocre it mind boggles me when people fork so much money for it. Pressed in 250 copies a decade ago yet the band still has copies for sale, this should tell you what it's real value is :roll:
IMO top ebay CD collectors like thrashking or rituallyabused just go after stuff that is referred to as thrash and it was released back in the day without ever hearing it. I have never heard that Pixie Killers CD, so I can't say for sure, but I contacted Tue Madsen about it and he replied "You don't want that record! It was pretty horrible." ;) - yet it was sold for over $300 the other day ...

by the way, do you maybe have more informations about Ultimatum - till the End CD, which was released in 2006 - 300 numbered copies? I haven't heard about 700 other copies floating around ...
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

That does not excuse offering Testimonia for $269 :P
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:That does not excuse offering Testimonia for $269 :P
:lol:

Hey - it's cheaper than Condemned :D
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

How high will Impact go? ;)
Nebuchadnezzar